Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Taylor

PSA: Mods to Endo Conversion Credit Costs

Hi Tenno!

Some of you may have noticed that dissolving your duplicate Mods into Endo has been costing you Credits. This unintended bug went live on October 18th, and we’re happy to say it has now been fixed (without a hotfix? magic!).

We are currently running a script to refund all of the Credits that were mistakenly charged during this time. Upon its completion (approximately midnight tonight ET), we will reassess the situation and offer any further details that come up.

Thank you all for your patience during this time!

:community:

EDIT: The script has run its course and over 96,000 accounts were updated! Thank you again everyone for your patience!

• Upvote 66

1 minute ago, Reidmaster said:

No hotfix, what sorcery is this?

It is Halloween after all. ;)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Upvote 17

19 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Indeed happy halloween! and thanks for the update :D

• Upvote 2

Sounds like some Database changes in some values in a table, i supposed thats the magic that are talking about

3 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

Sounds like some Database changes in some values in a table, i supposed thats the magic that are talking about

Sssh don't spoil the magic with logic! :)

Let the magic be real.

Spoiler

o6ZS3gs.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, JazaJ said:

Sssh don't spoil the magic with logic! :)

Let the magic be real.

Hide contents

o6ZS3gs.gif

Sorry, that img certainly is magic

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Funny!

Seriously tho.

how.

please, can we/i be refunded also the cash is taken when i change ayatan into endo ?

this is hillarious, first i have to run for and then i have to pay a ton for getting endo out of it, sorry, DE, no acceptance here, even less understanding

where is the logic in that ?

can you explain or are you willing to explain and can you run a script for refunding us in that case too ?

thx

ps: the humorous way, if somebody try to gangrape me the economical way i have a attorney, the law in general or the local police ... (seriously)

Edited by aoguro
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, aoguro said:

please, can we/i be refunded also the cash is taken when i change ayatan into endo ?

this is hillarious, first i have to run for and then i have to pay a ton for getting endo out of it, sorry, DE, no acceptance here, even less understanding

can you explain or are you willing to explain and can you run a script for refunding us in that case too ?

thx

ps: the humorous way, if somebody try to gangrape me the economical way i have a attorney, the law in general or the local police ... (seriously)

You took a simple issue and fix and raised it up a notch to many mate.

• Upvote 2

Refunded credits for endo extraction on ayatan? Lol. How often do you do that? Seriously it's a welcome fix and much appreciated since getting endo from unused mods is more frequently done then hunting for treasures. Bit silly.

Thank you DE. 

PS - Crédit farming isn't hard either....just saying.

Edited by Oni-Kenshiro

11 hours ago, aoguro said:

thx

So from what I understand, if you don't get your credits back you are going to sue DE?  I like to see that happen, as any sane judge would take one look at that case, laugh, and immediately toss it out of the courtroom.