Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Seraph: the Angel of Dakka

o.0-

I figure I should finally post this idea here as a fan concept.

I wonder if a design inspired from the MD Geist Armor, TALOS Helmet and the Edge of Tomorrow Exosuit weapon placements could be a possibility for a warframe concept? From what I've seen so far, this concept seems different enough from the ones I've been able to find so far, but easily could have missed one, with so many threads to look through.

The look of the Warframe would be utilitarian, function over form, meaning boxy and rugged. Could visualize Vauban Prime, but instead of angular shapes like in the shoulders and arm details, to be more retro robotic, squarish, with cubes and rectangular shapes, to hold the necessary armor and ammo for the Frame.

Here are some sketches of the evolving idea:

Spoiler

PXrcHpV.jpgHJy7SF0.jpg7dmwG8W.jpgoAucrYL.jpg

Essentially a Warframe version of the Gundam Heavyarms / Marvel War Machine with its abilities rooted in Offensive abilities to deal with the Sentients at any range.

As for the name, I'm still going back and forth on the name, considering Lamassu, Seraph, Wyvern, or Xiao as some possibilities, basically looking to feature the nature of the wings in the name. But maybe there's a better name to fit the concept.

Spoiler

AvRqgsF.pngW6R1IZM.jpg

Here are the stats, I was thinking of starting from.

Spoiler

Rank 30 Stats

Health: 500

Shields: 450

Armor: 550

Power: 150

Sprint: 0.85

Ability 1: Burst Fire - one handed ability, Left Arm Mounted, when activated the arm mounted weapon can be fired in tandem with some Primary and/or Secondary Weapons with the 'Fire Weapon Key'. An ammo counter appears on the ability (like Mesa's Ballistic Battery or Frost's Globe), as it is fired, it uses ammo in the counter. Ammo count is based on Duration and Efficiency. Range affects distance before damage drop-off occurs. Strength affects Damage of the projectiles.

Ability 2: Explosive Ordinance - can interrupt certain actions when used, since Right Arm Mounted, shreds enemies with Blast damage. Works like any other Warframe ability, cast and fire. With enough energy can cast several times. Duration and Efficiency affect Blast Radius. Range affects velocity, potential traveling distance. Strength affects Damage.

Ability 3: Angel Wing - Fires both Shoulder Blade mounted Rail Guns at a target with Devastating effect, like having two Lankas/Opticors, but dealing Puncture damage. Duration and Efficiency affect how long the weapons cycle from closed position to opened, acquiring designated target and charging shot. Range affects point for damage drop off, Strength again influences damage.

Ability 4: Void Channeling - Toggle Ability that decreases movement speed and limits parkour abilities, while adding damage boosts to first three abilities and reduces their casting cost. Duration and Efficiency affect energy drain. Range affects amount of casting cost reduction. Strength affects Damage.

Passive: Optimized Shields - Shields recharge delay is 2.5 seconds instead of 3. And recharge rate is 18 units per second instead of 15.

I've been mulling this idea over in my head for some time now, so certainly can use tweaking here and there, so I interested in reading some feedback.

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos
added more

• 3 months later...