Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)mmcareen

Custom Mission for Clan/Alliance

So my alliance puts off events regularly, I'm sure there are other alliance and clans out there that do the same.  So it got me thinking that if we had the ability to custom make a mission it would make having events so much easier.  Now this would work off the current node system obviously.  Lets give a example, so lets say the alliance event for MR14-22 was longest solo run on Akkad, Eris.  The clan warlord or alliance leaders could go into management and create a mission, there they would have to select a node, that would make the custom mission have the same tile set and rewords as the original node( as you wouldn't be able to make the mission easier no point in disabling rewards) but from there they would be able to disable weapons, frames that could be used. limit the amount in a squad that could be used.  Basically make it work like a sortie restrictions.  If certain frames weren't allowed, there be a drop list with all the frames listed that you could uncheck to make it so you couldn't use them.  After all the restrictions are in clan, lets just say, its a alliance event, once they active it, any clan in that alliance would be able to see this mission.  So everyone would know its not a normal mission you could have the node connected to the Dojo on the star chart.  Its just a nice little way of clans or alliances having a little fun with themselves or giving themselves challenges or just helping with events

I believe they discussed the "soon" to be released custom clan missions in devstream 81, 

6 minutes ago, Eggplants said:

I believe they discussed the "soon" to be released custom clan missions in devstream 81.

Dat moment when you give no timestamps..

OP, look at that vid through youtube, there should be a comment that gives out when they talk about it.

33 minutes ago, Eggplants said:

I believe they discussed the "soon" to be released custom clan missions in devstream 81, 

Fixed that for you (correct time in video)

9 hours ago, Eggplants said:

9 hours ago, Dawn11715 said:

Fixed that for you (correct time in video)

That one dev stream you misses that haves what you are looking for.  That's basically what I was thinking but for alliances and much more options, hopefully we will get that sooner then later.  Thanks for the info guys.  gone to watch that now

1 hour ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

That one dev stream you misses that haves what you are looking for.  That's basically what I was thinking but for alliances and much more options, hopefully we will get that sooner then later.  Thanks for the info guys.  gone to watch that now

your welcome.