The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME Game Music Video for my fellow Tennos

(XBOX)Oussii

4 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

Nice ! 

But why don't you use personal shot ? With the item that you can use for recording at 3rd person i don't remember the name... 

To get personal actions scenes with your own warframes...

Because if u noticed they are clean footage with no health shield or any other writing .

Also even if u make a game play you won't get the same scenes

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

Just now, (XB1)Oussii said:

Because if u noticed they are clean footage with no health shield or any other writing 

Sure, but you can "zoom" to "delete" those Hud things ? No ? Idk, i just suggest something, to get really nice videos like this with new scenes

6 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

Sure, but you can "zoom" to "delete" those Hud things ? No ? Idk, i just suggest something, to get really nice videos like this with new scenes

U won't get the full frame. Trust me i know what i am talking about.

I am a tv producer/ director. U cannot get the full frame if u zoom . One of the characters will be outside the safe zone

Remember u have to hide yr health. The mini map. The counter of enemies on the left.  Yr weapons and abilities. So what will u see if u zoom to hide all these?

And as i said. Where can u get those special footage from yr play?

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

U won't get the full frame. Trust me i know what i am talking about.

I am a tv producer/ director. U cannot get the full frame if u zoom . One of the characters will be outside the safe zone

And as i said. Where can u get those special footage from yr play?

I'm talking about this : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Remote_Observer

I HAVE SPENT OVER $1000 ON THIS GAME AND THIS PROFESSIONAL SEEMLESSLY TRANSITIONING COMPILATION MADE ME WANT TO BUY IT ALL OVER AGAIN; DE, HIRE THIS GUY, I MEAN COME ON THIS GUY COULD MAKE ESKIMOS WANT A BUY A GAME CALLED IGLOO AND ICE FARM! FANTASTIC JOB, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST MORE.

Edited by (XB1)frostylowe44

1 minute ago, (XB1)frostylowe44 said:

I HAVE SPENT OVER $1000 ON THIS GAME AND THIS PROFESSIONAL SEEMLESSLY TRANSITIONING COMPILATION MADE ME WANT TO BUY IT ALL OVER AGAIN; DE, HIRE THIS GUY, I MEAN COME ON THIS GUY COULD MAKE ESKIMOS WANT A BUY A GAME CALLED IGLOO AND ICE FARM! FANTASTIC JOB, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST MORE.

Thanks man