November 2 Connectivity Issues (All Platforms)

[DE]Megan

Been trying to play for the last 2 - 3 hours, the servers are shot. Bye bye that Orokin Catalyst for today! Time is running out for me to be able to do that mission 3 times without being logged out suddenly.

Wednesday, 2 November 2016 at 13:48:41 (UTC)

Just now, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

just say " guys we got a DDOS attack , we are trying to fix it " . it would be so much better and honest lol

its safe to assume its a DDOS attack but if there is a reason for them to call it in other names i dont see a reason why not. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

just say " guys we got a DDOS attack , we are trying to fix it " . it would be so much better and honest lol

Its a touchy subject on these forums and best not mention at all.

1 minute ago, mr.DarthMaul said:

За последнюю неделю это повторяется неоднократно. Пересмотрите СВОИ  инструменты по защите серваков !!!!

"Over the last week this is repeated several times. Reconsider their instruments for the protection of servers !!!!"

Just now, RoninJed said:

Its a touchy subject on these forums and best not  mention at all I .

didnt know there is censure on forums ... I just said what i think...Probably some mad people angry for the delay of TWW made the attack or maybe just some people thant dont have anything else to do and hack a game online

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Connectivity issues have been resolved! We'll be monitoring to make sure it stays that way. Thank you! 

OMG I'm in. Thank you! :D

But I wasn't given a log in reward :'((

Archived