Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Natah quest

(PSN)GodofWar2099

Question

5 answers to this question

You Play a mission on uranus, preferebly a capture, you need to take some camerathingy's with you and scan a blue flying thing. then the quest will start after you finish the mission.

and before the Uranus thing you need to fulfill the requirements for that planet.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)GodofWar2099 said:

Hi me and a friend have been trying to help me get the Natah quest but have know clue on how to start it so please help us out before I start pulling my hairs out.

Go to underwater tile set, scan the Oculysts, there it goes. Although... I'll have a check for the basic requirements to the quest itself, just to make sure you are high enough to get it. 
(Note: Underwater tileset is on Uranus)

Edited by Cyriann

3 minutes ago, (PS4)GodofWar2099 said:

Hi me and a friend have been trying to help me get the Natah quest but have know clue on how to start it so please help us out before I start pulling my hairs out.

Go to Uranus with a scanner. Listen/watch for a dark blue flash on the screen, then search for an ominous humming noise. Scan a strange glowing flying :sentient:* that's scanning things around it.

Spoiler

Eyes of the Sentient.

-Looks Prisma-plated.

-Physically looks a little bit like a seahorse, especially the 'head'.

-Hovers and emits this sound:

Missions like Capture may be your best bet to find them.

Ensure you are mastery rank 3 or higher. Visit Uranus and start any submersible mission except defense or interception.

Listen out for a strange sound which will indicate an Oculyst has spawned. The Oculyst will make a continuous sound which allows you to track it by ear. Once you find it be sure not to shoot it or it will disapear. Take out your codex scanner or synthesis scanner and simply scan it.

This will initiate the Natah quest.

Oculysts are not guaranteed to spawn and it may take multiple attempts at a mission before one does. They don't hang around so be sure to find them quickly.

Edited by PeachyPurpleNova