The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Time And Gravity Frame] If Any Good Artist are interested plz make a Concept of these ideae

(PSN)ANREW_CASTRO

We couldn't come up with any names that we knew would 100% stick to the frame but we know the pattern warframe goes by so we made both genders. Also In No way do we care in what exact order the abilities are in we just thought that this is the way it should go. Some credit to PlayStation user Mythical__Dragon he and I came up with the idea.

The Time Warframe: Female: Eternity 

1st Ability: The user will go back 10secs of his last standing point ( The Idea is that you are always on the move in warframe and sometimes you are almost DED you now have a way to get out of a Sticky Situation)

2nd Ability: Is A Toggle between Slowing Time and Speeding It Up ( As many people know that Vauban and Ivara have Multiple abilities in one so taking that a Step with time, people always want to slow time or speed it up in real life well know you can just chose which you want) Please Note that This ability is kinda like Nova"s 4th but without the damage boost or explosions

3rd Ability:  In An AOE radius this ability freezes the enemies and they are no longer able to move or shoot (This is not as over powered as it sounds more if you or an Ally is almost DED Situation) Please Note that this abilities normal time without duration mods is 15 secs at max level to increase the time simply add duration

4th Ability: This ability is another AOE and Toggle type ability any enemies i the raidius begin to age and Die out ( What happens is the enemies begin to take damage and move slower there should be an animation when they die they seem old and pail) 

The Gravity Frame: Male: Vortex

1st Ability: This Frame changes the Gravity Of you and your Allies ( Another changeable Ability, When in the increased gravity mode you and your team run faster but your jumps are not high. But when in the decreased gravity mode you and your team jump higher but your running speed is a little slower)

2nd Ability: This ability is a AOE and toggle that increases the gravity on enemies getting them stuck on the floor unable to do anything ( So it is just like slamming an enemy with your melee but they are stuck there)

3rd Ability: When Under A Roof Or a Structure is Above you these Massive Boulders will come crashing down ( The Boulders get bigger as the Frame Levels up) this is of course an AOE damage type 

4th Ability: This Ability is another AOE Toggle type and will take the gravity of enemies causing them to Float around ( This was inspired by Titania's Ability but this has its own twist and turns since it is a toggle you can run around watching as enemies begin to float in front of your eyes)

My critique: I like Time's first ability, it seems unique and useful. But the second, third and fourth abilities all seem very similar to each other, and to other warframes' abilities (like Equinox and Nova). So instead how about this: 2nd Ability: Speeds up nearby enemies but makes them dizzy, so they can't aim well or find their melee targets. 3rd Ability: Freezes time for enemies in the vicinity, also slowing and reducing damage of projectiles. 4th Ability: Time becomes erratic for enemies, causing their bullets to sometimes reverse in time and fly backwards and self-hit, also the enemies will snap back in time to where they were earlier, disorienting them.

For Gravity, the first ability should be changed so it doesn't hurt your teammates. Maybe it could be 2 abilities that can be used by allies, but don't have to be. One creates reduced-gravity pillars that let you jump super high, the other creates high-gravity patches where you aren't as fast but your attacks do more damage (since they have more weight). The remaining abilities could be like your second, third and fourth combined. One makes enemies shoot up and hit the ceiling (if there's none, they fall up until the ability ends) and then fall back down, hurting them. The other makes them ground-restricted, so they are slower and can't fly.

I like your thinking on some of these ideas but the enemies hurting themselves Is hard to see, Especially With the Time Based Frame I also don't see the enemies getting dizzy part either since its a TIME Based  frame you don't ever hear about people getting dizzy because the change of time, Also Gravity doesn't just do upside down so enemies shooting up wouldn't make that much, is any sense at all the part of the pillars and patches in the ground sounds a lot like Ivara's 1st Ability and I don't think its a Good Idea to Make Patches and Pillar in the ground i say this because of the fact of Warframes core game play you are constantly moving and trying not to stay in one place so when you put Small Patches that  give bonus damage when in them I don't see that in game But this really works for Ivara Because The patches she makes give invisibility in your case you are still able to get shot yourself and are visible but do more MELEE damage. Yea sure some people say its better to stay still next to each other but not many people do just stay in one place Unless its a Defense Mission. I would like the abilities to stay as is for now, at least Until Someone just comes and just destroys my Idea kk