Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams + Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Customization will not be reset! :) 

With that said the button has been fixed! No need to restart. 

Thanks Danielle!

With that being said, do you think we'll able to get the choice to save our choices?, like we can do with the Warframes and Weapons appearances? (The A.B.C Thingy) 

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the amount of enemies spawnable in Nightmare Exterminate mission (max cap of 500). 
  • Removed ‘Friendly Fire’ modifier from Nightmare missions.

Thanks, I think I am not gonna do Nightmares again.

500 is just tedious and unfun. I don't want to see more braindead Simulor users 'abuse' that. What a pity that these exterminate missions WERE at right places, right restriction to join, right reward for right playtime and right IQ of choosing weapons/frames. I was wrong that people could finally learn to use some different weapons other then AOE everywhere.

Oh, and have fun playing at Uranus (no pun intended, seriously), you either wait for spawn or get one-shotted by overwhelming mobs camping you on the land.

Edited by VCaptiion

27 minutes ago, Emulad0or said:

I liked the Friendly Fire mode :(

I think DE may reimplement it if they see that it was only a vocal minority who didn't like it.  I know there are a LOT of players who loved it, and more with no particular opinion.

It was a fun and unique mode.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

•  Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict. 

How about fixing spawns in JV elevator and inside the Golem also. You could also fix plethora of other bugs while you are at it. For instance how about fixing esophages transporting players outside the level or some archwing abilities (like Elytron warhead) breaking the Golem.

"Naramon for life, amirite?"  Only Naramon has been bugged since it got added in the game and still hasn't been fixed, good job DE.  If you like not being able to use melee attacks, aim glide, or having your melee range cut to 1m, choose Naramon. If not then choose a different focus to use and give DE 12 years to get around to fixing the bugs for Naramon.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict.

Meg, everyone at the Raid School Bus is freaking the f#ck out right now. You guys have fixed our bandaid to the spawns breaking, but there's no word that you fixed the spawns. Any time the spawns break, Atlas spam meant we could still finish the raid. Now, it will mean instant failure, rip key.

You guys are killing JV in its sleep here...

So, what I'm hearing is the only reason for me and friends to do nightmare missions (friends only obviously, not gonna go in a screw a bunch of random people) is gone? Thanks I guess. Friendly Fire was honestly fun even without wukong...

Edited by nickl3188