Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams + Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

" Chat item linking a Relic will now show what items it contains! " THIS IS GREAT, THANK YOU

Now, on another note. Did you guys realize people were probably expecting all quests to be replayable, not just Second Dream? There are still missable Codex entries from other quests.

2 minutes ago, IngSmasher said:

They just added quests replays which everyone has been asking for forever and all you post is reminding DE that there are still tons of things that they need to fix?

IIRC DE themselves has asked us to do this in the hot fixes for them in some old post.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

•  
  • Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict. 
  •  

Alright... Perfect ! 
Dear Megan, are you aware that 80% of the raids(or even more %) there are NO ENEMIES. So it is not possible to get Antiserum Injection.

8 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

so less people play conclave compared to raids but conclave gets a chunk of the patch notes once again?

nice...

yeah thats a little surprising to me as well...

There's plenty of bugs in the main game that need fixing, let alone graphics/modelling issues on warframes/weapons etc, yet they get ignored and conclave has been getting fix after fix for the last month or more when very few people actually play it..

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions
You can now replay the Second Dream quest! You’ll notice some small tweaks upon replaying it, such as not receiving a Focus lens, and not being able to select a new Focus school upon completion (Naramon for life, amirite?). More quests will get the same treatment down the line, but for now the ability to replay the Second Dream is meant to get us all prepared and up to speed for The War Within (and to feel the feels again). Enjoy! 

What about customization?, Will we keep our same Tenno or does it give us the choice to save our customizations

Or will it rest?

I don;t want my customization reset

4 minutes ago, IngSmasher said:

They just added quests replays which everyone has been asking for forever and all you post is reminding DE that there are still tons of things that they need to fix?

Just that they didn't. They only added replay for Second Dream which is nice but not what people asked for.

I'm already missing Friendly Fire. I would solo those missions, but my Helios would still one-shot me occasionally when I would foolishly get in the way of its attacks at just the right moment. Made me laugh every time.

Last week
> Fixed Nightmare Exterminate missions spawning an insane.. Or… nightmarish number of enemies.
This week
Increased the amount of enemies spawnable in Nightmare Exterminate mission (max cap of 500).

Was it a fix or a change? Because I can practically guarantee this will have issues with maps unable to properly spawn the enemies so we'll be sitting at extraction again. 

Friendly fire was good cus for once beside radiation hazard, you could tell who has some brain , aiming skills and proper positioning while going onward killing things, from the mindless amateurs who can't score a headshot on a frozen corpse or rush blindly in the line of fire of a team mate lmfao. for real.

Edited by arm4geddon-117

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

What about customization?, Will we keep our same Tenno or does it give us the choice to save our customizations

Or will it rest?

I don;t want my customization reset

Customization will not be reset! :) 

With that said the button has been fixed! No need to restart.