Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams + Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Loswaith said:

Maybe because Warframe has always been a co-operative shooter (where very few exist) and a player versus environment game, not a player versus player shooter (where hundreds exist) style game.  Why even come to warframe if you wanted the latter?

You are mistaking Friendly Fire for straight PvP.
The point of that modifier was to AVOID killing and/or dying to teammates. Which was exceedingly fun while it lasted. And, most of all, OPTIONAL, because every Nightmare mission yields the same rewards, so you could have picked a different mission instead of Friendly Fire one at any point.

Edited by LABAL

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict. 

Ok. But did you also fix the bug that sometimes not one single enemy spawns? I don't see any patchnotes for that!

It happens in any stage. So basicly you made the Raid impossible to finish when it happens that no enemies spawn.

Many Thanks.

5 hours ago, -Bv-4-R-R-O-W said:

... can you plz do something about knowing which item is rare in fissure rewards , cuz sometimes when i join random squad i cant tell which reward is rare or uncommon so plz do something about it .

So you might not know, and I had missed it myself when they added it too, that the Reward names are color coded now to show off the Rarity.

from the wiki:  At end of mission during reward selection rarity will be defined by color of text Bronze (common), Silver(Uncommon) and Gold (Rare).

Hopefully that'll help ;-)

20 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Removed friendly fire?

Those missions have had some of my favourite moments in Warframe...

Just like with any mission, if people don't like it they don't have to play it. It's not like Friendly Fire missions were the only way to get Nightmare mods.

Totally agree. This patch was a mistake.

2 hours ago, Kosen said:

There's now a bug where once you replayed TSD, you cannot redo it again (like you intented) At best, it shows the message of Lotus about Hunhow but then... nothing, you cannot select any mission.

yeah man I hear that I think its a bug or glitch perhaps I did trinity prime lastnight and today I was hoping to do nekros prime and then do all my primes in the quest. I hope they fix this there probably working on it right now perhaps

Did removing FF mode fix the fact that all nightmare mode missions you couldnt use any spectres because they became hostile and shot you in the face(potentially on shotting you depending on the type of spectre and the load out you gave them), if so then thank god.