Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams + Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

SERVER HOSTING STUFF PLZ READ DE

as it stands. they is a X factor that is what the server ranks by...but it is NOT listed.... because how it is set up. its max up time ( how long its been up with out being rebooted) and games hosted.... both dont at all show in ranking. as in people with less time and games will past people.... this is kinda odd.... so here are my Fixs

/!\...REALLY NEEDED.../!\

Leaderboards

<!> Show the Hidden Factor the ranking really cares about ( or remove/rework it to use hosted games n game time, AKA my 2nd point's way of time... max uptime is just bad..) or just go by game hosted...

<!> changed "Max up time" to the amount the server been on ( or time when people been playing on it). people who reboot every day and for every hotfix wont get less rewarded compare to others who dont. we do so to make it run the best as it CAN. for the best possible matches for everyone ( i have a 2nd Pc up n running JUST for this on my epic net)

<!> ADD regions, just like PVE has... could just use the same settings as pve uses... AKA ping limit... Region... so on

may add more later.... both of them tbh are really needed....

thanks for reading and dealing with my bad grammar n all >.> 

example of whats wrong

i am at time:1d matches:113 . the guy UNDER ME is at time:2d matches:215.... yet my points are higher.... by a good amount....

PS it be nice to know why the top rank guy seems to be sucking up every possible match.... dose he just 24/7 play on his own server every day? :l the gap between him/her/it and other under him are NO WHERE NEAR HIM/HER/IT

it really makes it unfair n temped to just shut down my server. its barely getting used as its up 24/7 with a small 10min window of down time ever morning ( not always but most) its just flat out kinda sad that i sit here with a server... with GREAT net... and a computer that idles with server going at like 2%... 5% if people play on it... yet its barely being used at all...

more personal feedback about this all.... semi rant points... kinda server hosting as a whole

<!> Better Matchmaker system.... give everyone a shot at hosting... not just 1 person... ( this is my BIGGEST issue with this...)

<!> some how block out bad servers ( or ranking to stop people from hosting bad servers... the whole point of the servers was to stop this....)

<!> rewards players for hosting unused servers that are good. as it stands 1 guy has 80% of matches it feels .... way more then haft... and sits with a 20k hosting point gap from the 2nd guy... completely unfair and makes hosting feel pointless...even if you have a 2nd computer that host great games with its epic net n hardware..

<!> love of god DONT LET US PICK SERVERS with a browser... its bad now... and if people can pick them it would flat out make hosting  much worst as people will just play on the same few servers....

<!> Server shuffle. AKA it wont go to all one person... 

<!> add pve soon, as 90% of the game is pve players... 

<!> muti server hosting. would like to host pvp n pve at the same time when pve is up. my computer n net is well above what is needed to host servers

<!> reward people for hosting servers, even if they dont get used. aka its out of my power if poeple use my server or not. as it sits runing ( i have great net n computer on... just for it...) simply just a small amount...not more then if ppl was playing

Edited by Urska
fixed

3 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

so less people play conclave compared to raids but conclave gets a chunk of the patch notes once again?

nice...

it has it's own team for balances, which are 90% of the PvP changes. I wouldn't mention raids, but AW....why on freaking earth isn't there a dedicated team for AW? 

Colour me confused, but is there a reason aside from lenses to redo the Second Dream? Granted, the quest was awesome, but the information revealed by it only is impactful once.

Edit: I know you don't get lenses, but that's the only reason I'd have seen to allow to replay quests: To re-get certain rewards.

Edited by Pawkeshup

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict. 

Woo... At least we still get occasional 0 spawn during the elevator phase and nerve 3

Edited by Anson
Elevator & Nerve