Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams + Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

Too much QQ they're complaining Friendly Fire is removed. Why not play conclave instead? Rather than having the potential of troll players in Nightmare Friendly Fire mode. Ohh I see, more troll players goes to Nightmare mode to spread troll. Oh wait: [Troll Player]: "Go play solo if u dont wanna be killed in Friendly Fire mode" [Me]: Ok let's troll on that mode together forever :nerd: :scared: :crylaugh:

kinda like the friendly fire mode until you random group with other tenno that's really skillful using aoe skill/weapon.

maybe DE should have add a feedback damage like stagger or bleeding if they oops i shot tenno on the butt. That way they can experience bit of what is like to get shot in the butt

Edited by dated

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed ‘Friendly Fire’ modifier from Nightmare missions.

Really disappointed with this. I have been waiting for FF for years... we finally get it, and the children throw another tantrum and get it removed. We cant have anything nice around here can we....

Nice! Thanks for the Update DE! Been wanting to replay the quest with my new gear for ages :laugh::laugh::laugh: !!!!

*Waits patiently in corner for majority of bugs to be fixed*

I do have some requests though. Is it possible to please add Friendly Fire mode back? Also Fix enemy spawns in JV?

In case of Friendly Fire mode, my suggestion is for a planet to have two different Nightmare missions. One with Friendly Fire and One without. Also, only one of those missions could be played at a time, meaning doing 1 Nightmare on 1 planet resets the timer on both missions in the same planet.

Bugs or no Bugs though, thanks again for the update! Love you guys!!! And Good luck at PAX AUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ShadowMark25

6 minutes ago, nmdthebeast said:

when i beat that the first time i made my broken war into war  can i get broken war again and mods i just rebeat that and i got nothing why 

Quest rewards are only obtainable the first time you do the quest. It would get too easy to farm rare stuff otherwise.

To get Broken War again though, you have to craft it, or buy the Hunhow's pack. The blueprint drops from Shadow Stalker and the parts (1 x War Hilt and 2 x War Blade) drop from Conculysts in Lua. I recommend Spamming the Crossfire Exterminate mission (Sentients appear in the first minute or so; you can abort if it doesn't drop.)  For the blueprint though, it depends on luck.

Good luck Hunting! :thumbup:

Edited by ShadowMark25

1 minute ago, ShadowMark25 said:

Quest rewards are only obtainable the first time you do the quest. It would get too easy to farm rare stuff otherwise.

To get Broken War again though, you have to craft it, or buy the Hunhow's pack. The blueprint drops from Shadow Stalker and the parts (1 x War Hilt and 2 x War Blade) drop from Conculysts in Lua. I recommend Spamming the Crossfire Exterminate mission (Sentients appear in the first minute or so; you can abort if it doesn't drop.)  For the blueprint though, it depends on luck.

Good luck Hunting! :thumbup:

thank you i was wondering on it

The only real problem I saw with friendly fire mode was inconsistency in the coding between various abilities.  Some aoe abilities affected everyone fully, some partially, some not at all.  Some targeted abilities didn't work at all on allies, while others did.  As far as I can tell, DE has scrapped FF simply because they're lazy coders and this is actually a big project and less so because a handful of people are getting but hurt when they can't WoF through a whole mission in under a minute.

FF was the best thing to think and coordinate the best setup in a team and clean the dust of many underrated weapons that are not AoE

i still waiting for many basic system like "MAIL"  to be complete since 2014

i don't understand why DE!! never finish many of this
Hay, stop those pointless update and take a look of these

It's annoying that i can't communicate with my clan mate while playing in different time

PS. I suggest use melee 1.0 on conclave 
those pvp is very boring and lack or revise pls do smth about it

4 hours ago, TheDefenestrater said:

I understand exactly what you're saying and you're flat out wrong.  If anything, the mechanic forges stronger team play when players are forced to consider the safety of their allies before every action they take.  Something as simple as bullet jumping with an aoe mobility mod equipped can down an ally.  It fosters stronger situational awareness and conscientious consideration of the people you're with when you know you can't win the mission alone and can't afford to lose your teammates.  Most players blindly plow through missions with no consideration for their surroundings and just want to see how high they can get their damage percentage in the mission summary.  Friendly fire changes that dynamic to prioritize mission success above all else, with world-ending cataclysmic powers being simply a perk that can be used in very carefully setup windows of opportunity.

It's the same reason so many players hate limbo.  He has the capacity to get people killed and fail missions very easily if he's used maliciously.  He's easily the strongest troll in the game and using him well requires a lot of strategic planning and careful consideration of way more than "how fast are things around me dying?".

I understand what your saying and maybe in the right setting it can work, but I have seen first hand in World of Warships at the start of a match Destroyers turn and torp their own team mate just for the fun of it, then after WOW started marking people who were TKers in pink so then what happened was at the beginning of the game if you had a pink ship on your team the first thing everyone did was shy away from that ship because of the fear that person would start shooting at them which completely disrupted the game. To be honest a lot of them were accidental but nevertheless you still wondered was this a real TKer or what. All I'm saying is I just don't want our game making players feel the same way and playing fearful some troll is going to ruin their game.:)