Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Error: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR

sIkIlmahFuD

6 hours ago, Harutora-Joushiro said:

Happening to me in an interval of a week or 2. When it happens, they block all IP within the range of my IP, for example, if my Ip is 192.168.1.1, all ip within 192.168.1.1-255 are blocked. When i am blocked even my ISP can't access warframe website and game, i nagged them a lot, they spent a lot of money buying out a lot of real ip and it sucks for them that i had all of their ip blocked but still they don't blame me for this and tried their best to even contact warframe support to find out why they are blocking so many ip at once with no reply at all. So yeah...

192.168.1.1 and up to .255 should be your ip inside your own net - your public ip is an other one.

to get your public IP, you can either check inside your routers config, use this commandshell command:   "nslookup myip.opendns.com. resolver1.opendns.co" your ip is the 2nd one, not the first, that starts with 208.67.x.x   -  or just open this site here that tells your IP:  whatismyip.org

3 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Did anyone come up with a solution yet? I am using a static IP address and I still don't know what to do.

the only thing you can do is either try getting a new IP from your isp or getting the support to put your current ip off the blacklist - the problem is server sided, so only way is fooling the server or DE to fix the problem.

До обновления была эта проблема на пару суток, сейчас стабильно 1-3 раза в неделю по 1-2 часа. После все нормально заходит. Хотелось бы избавится от этой проблемы. Кто может помочь?

Edited by LLIKET88

its been 3 days since i was last able to log into warframe. 
with the same problem shown below, If only DE would explain what is going on ? or probably fix it. i've invested alot of money and time into this game and would appreciate being treated right. 

• ERROR: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR

•  

22 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

192.168.1.1 and up to .255 should be your ip inside your own net - your public ip is an other one.

to get your public IP, you can either check inside your routers config, use this commandshell command:   "nslookup myip.opendns.com. resolver1.opendns.co" your ip is the 2nd one, not the first, that starts with 208.67.x.x   -  or just open this site here that tells your IP:  whatismyip.org

Did you actually read what i wrote? Or a better question : Do you understand English? I wrote : "for example, if my ip is....", here i will write again and even make it bold so that you don't miss it : "FOR EXAMPLE, IF MY IP IS...", here read again : "FOR EXAMPLE", "IF MY IP IS". Get it now?

As for the problem, exactly at 48 hour the problem was gone, i was able to play again normally and played for a while and then i had to log off and do some shopping. Came back just now and tried to login and game says "too many failed login, try again later". I shut off game and try to login to warframe.com and this time i get "ERROR: TAR-PIT"....

Sigh...well i will just assume they are punishing me because i am a filthy freeloader.

2 hours ago, Harutora-Joushiro said:

Did you actually read what i wrote? Or a better question : Do you understand English? I wrote : "for example, if my ip is....", here i will write again and even make it bold so that you don't miss it : "FOR EXAMPLE, IF MY IP IS...", here read again : "FOR EXAMPLE", "IF MY IP IS". Get it now?

no need to rage at me - also, your "example" isn't very good for being an example when describing the issue. you could have used an ip adress which is NOT normally one of a private network - IF YOU actually know what i'm talking about - if not, google for it and learn.

3 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Okay.

DE's way of handling this BS is beyond irritating, no actually this is genuinely infuriating.

I am honestly sick of them handling situations in the most incompetent way possible.

So.

How about you actually fix this @(*()$ issue, DE?

Go ahead, any mods or staff, ban me on this forum or warn me. I am just telling you how incredibly preposterous your neglect is.

also no need to rage at them - since you can post here, did you send in a ticket about the problem? i do find it strange though, that no mod has ever been responding to this or similar threads with the same contend. same goes for the steam forum of warframe - more and more people there complaining about the same.

the reason why this happen is most likely multiple connections to the server from one ip - which is sadly not a rare phenomenon, starting from two ppl behind the same router playing warframe at the same time, a lan-party where multiple ppl playing it or an internet-cafe, university, dorm, etc.. where there is not one computer per ip. normally this should be handled be servers with a kind of verification token and maybe (to prevent missuse of multiple accounts) some behaviour analysis of those users with the same ip. like i said, ot not a new concept or a new problem - therefore i wager that the problem come from the login-server beeing overly zealous in blacklisting ip's - i don't think the amount of people recently having this propblem are all cheater.

at the very least, dear DE mods, devs or support staff, you should acknowledge there is a problem here - for you can see from the temper in those post that gamers hate being ignored and a lot of those might quit a game soon if they feel unheard. and no, i do not have this tar-pit-problem...yet...

Just now, Grotverg said:

Guys, I reset my router, changed the password and it started!

that is because the reset gave you a new ip-adress (IF you don't have a static one). but depending on your network-setting, it might only be a matter of time before you will get the same error again. but at least, you now know how to fix it, even if only temporarily. sadly, those static-ip useres won't have it that easy - they can only get a different ip from their isp (and even that might only works once or twice b4 the isp support gets pissed at the constantly requests).

yeah like some people alrd posted. i got this error recently like 1-2 hours ago 1am WIB (gmt +7) out of nowhere like randomly.
with my static ip from my ISP i cant just restarting my modem and get another IP and relogin.
hope DE will fix this soon.
thanks anw

On 11/19/2016 at 1:22 AM, fr4gb4ll said:

well, for everyone who think is wrongly blacklisted, would first advice contacting the support (since you still can post here, that should be possible too).

if your ip is blacklisted, and you are the only one using that ip (e.g. not sharing the routers ip with other computers in a wlan or lan setting), and have a dynamical ip, then a reconect to your isp should get you a new ip too (restart the router if in doubt what to do). if your ip is static (what my guess is for all who have this problem longer than 24h), the only way you get a new ip is by contacting your isp and ask them to provide you one - keep in mind that the poor sucker that gets your old ip later on might "inherent" your warframe login trouble (like maybe you did too).

furthermore, if possible DON'T use proxies or vpn's to connect to the login server - you never know who else uses the same ip to play warframe and since the server can't easily see that those 20 or more people with the same ip are really 20 different people and not one with 20 accounts you can very well end with a ban (also, if you can't be sure the vpn or proxy is trustworthy, you could get your credentials stolen from you - man-in-the-middle attack).

an other reason might be your ips itself - try testing that by log in from an other network (different router and isp if possible) - try with your mobil or from a friends network to log in for example. if that turns out to be a reason, terrorize your isp about it and maybe change to an other if they get it fixed.

hope that will help some of you.

I restarted the router earlier today, wasn't working since, restarted it again because of your comment, now I can log in, Thanks a lot!

I cannot log in via the game client. It tells me that I am entering the wrong password/email combo, which is untrue. I tried resetting my password, which did not help anything.

I cannot even send a support ticket as when I try to log in, I get the following error - Error: blacklist: ignored tar

WTF, I was just playing the game yesterday. I'm in an impossible situation, I cannot log in to play, I cannot send a support ticket... Best I can do is post this on the forum and HOPE someone bothers to look at this :(....

Stressing me out as I actually paid money for plat with this game....

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that you're all experiencing this. As of this moment, this issue should only be affecting your account for 24 hours - if you receive a "IGNORED TAR" error message, wait a day and it should be fixed. 

If you still don't have access after 24 hours, you'll unfortunately have to use a VPN to access the game until we can work out the kinks in our fix. We are aware of this issue and we are looking for a solution, so your patience in this time is really appreciated. Hopefully the affected accounts will have access returned to them soon.

Thanks Tenno. :community: