Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Error: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR

sIkIlmahFuD

Hi all.
Have any one tried what I posted on the problem to see if it help u

On 11/12/2016 at 1:42 PM, -----iseeu0----- said:

i got this 

• ERROR: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR

just now what does it mean. i can not get in to the game after i moved may pc to a frend house pls help

On 11/12/2016 at 11:57 PM, -----iseeu0----- said:

mm i have no idea how i fixed it but. all i did was run ccleaner. and tried may luck in the website till it said ip blocked for the time being and waited. for the block to stop and after that it was fixed. i can now enter the game and the wepsite

note: in ccleaner i cleaned all the options except: "Wipe Free Space" on the Windows tab but had the rest on for cleaning and in the Applications all was selected. 

On 11/22/2016 at 10:26 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

These forums also use the same login system, but you are able to access it. Some players have been able to submit tickets, which is why I asked.

The browser u are using are keeping the login info for the forums for what ever reason. Which allows u to post here. But in may case I repeatedly login in on the website even thou I have the 

• "ERROR: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR".

Till I got a temperately ban for login so many times with the error in affect. All u have to do is, wait for the temperately ban to be undone and u shoed be able to play the game again and use all of warfare's login pages again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/12/2016 at 4:48 PM, ImNoPro420 said:

Got this problem after the War within update. Before that I didnt have any problems. Please fix it... Its really annoying. Im in European Region

Same Issue... more specifically my "S" and "A" keys do not register on the login. it makes a sound instead... no other program is running and or blocking it on my end.-Eastern US region

Edited by Ghirt099

• 4 months later...
On 10/13/2017 at 5:14 AM, Dead_Rabbits said:

Still can't login. "login failed check info"

This has been going on since the update dropped.

You all should check your emails,they send me some things that i need to find and send to them back so they can analyse that all files more and maybe fix it,soo yeah,go and check your emails.

7 hours ago, whiteleon13 said:

You all should check your emails,they send me some things that i need to find and send to them back so they can analyse that all files more and maybe fix it,soo yeah,go and check your emails.

Did that last week, I've been able to play for awhile.

1. THIS IS WHAT THEY SEND TO ME,SO CHECK THIS ALL
  2. Can you please run the Verify and Optimize processes built into the Warframe.exe launcher?
    • Launch the game normally so that the Warframe Launcher is displayed. In the top right hand corner is a small gear shaped icon.
    • Clicking on the gear will take you into the options for the launcher.
    • Here you can run the Verify and Optimize processes to ensure that all the files for your Warframe are healthy.
    • Afterwards please close the launcher and relaunch the game.

Third-party programs running in the background can interfere with the normal functioning of Warframe and may even prevent it from running at all. By temporarily disabling these programs from booting, they can be eliminated as the source of the problem. Please try following the steps below:

1. Please press Windows key and R key on your keyboard at the same time
  2. In the new Run window popped up, type msconfig, and hit Enter
  3. On the General tab of the System configuration window, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box.
  4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
  5. Note: This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
  6. Click OK, and then click Restart.