Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Horrible Baro Pun

Cool3303

Primed Cry-o  Rounds

giphy.gif

Baro giving us that hard D again :heart:

It was horrible horrible move from DE, it's now like personal polarity for a single mod. Situation with D on weapons was bad even before this, but now you can't even fit this mod without having D polarity on your weapon, and once you formaed it you will be forced to use D polarity mod, I mean Primed Cryo rounds always. Because there are still no other useful mods for this polarity.

Instead of adding more D mods with reasonable cost they just primed the only existing and useful rifle D polarity mod. 

So, that's it?

One new and useful Primed mod(which should have been the case on normal visits) and an Orbiter decoration for the grand 50th visit that DE was hyping so much in the devstream.

I thought DE learned their lesson about hyping stuff and not delivering.

I suppose I was wrong in expecting a new weapon and a couple of new primed mods on 50th visit, especially since they were talking like they have something special on devstream.

More like Primed Frozen salt. They could have done better , hoping for a better inventory in the next round

I honestly can't believe the salt about Primed cryo rounds right now lol, first people complain about never getting new awesome mods, then when we DO get one, people complain that they now have to put some effort into the game again because they have to polarize their weapons. This makes absolutely no sense to me -w- I understand that peple get salty when he never brings anything new but this is just utter bullS#&$.

Such a sad choice, an hotfix camouflaged as an update yesterday cus it didn't really bring anything, and this joke today rotfl.

Edited by Cool3303