Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nullifier bubble (NOT a rant)

makaloff95

Hello! nullifiers have been in the game for a quite a while now and theres one thing im quite confused over: DE nerfed so warframes powers couldnt go throught walls (mags pull, excal blind etc etc), which im my book i was fine with. However i feel its a bit odd they did that nerf to frames, while the nullifier still clipps throught walls and floors. Isnt it more logical to remove the wallclipping for nullies aswell then? or is it just me who are confused with this logic?

Well, the thing is they stopped powers from effecting people inside nully bubble. However, they did not stop powers from being within the bubble. For example, Hydroid's tentacles can still pop up inside, but not do any damage.

So really it's two completely different problems.

And let's be honest, clipping isn't exactly an easy fix. If it were, syandanas would be so much better T__T

Edited by (PS4)PuriDiv

Wait... You thought warframe had something to do with logic ?

Silly you.

Enemies have bubbles, ice globes and even flamethrower going through walls, and we have weapons doing the same and even some abilities (look at exca's exalted sword's waves or nova's ult).

And even though they nerf frames more and more they keep buffing nulifiers, can't wait for the next buff <3