The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame and build do you plan to use for War Within?

xaanos

All set to go, will be running:

• Banshee with Soprana Skin and Reverb Helm (Attachments: Teplo Syandana, Left Eos Prime Shoulder Guard, Right Prisma Daedalus Shoulder Guard, Eos Prime Chest Plate, Riv-Elite Leg Guards)
  • Tigris Prime
  • Akstiletto Prime
  • Nikana Prime (Bring it on Teshin)

For Archwing I'm running:

• Itzal
  • Grattler
  • Centaur (2 formas)

And lastly my operator is pimped out in a royal blue Koppra suit.

Oh right and Helios for scanning the new enemies into the codex :)

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/FsnoD

Edited by BAY35

I'm actually confused between Mesa, Mag and Valkyr. Although I had completed second dream with Valkyr, Mag is my main, but I'm having fun with Mesa a lot lately. I love all three equally. ;_;

For secondary it'll be either Akstilleto prime or Staticor.

For primary, Sancti tigris I guess, or Tigris prime if I get it sooner.

Melee will be either Galatine prime or Ack and Brunt.

3 hours ago, (PS4)redman74 said:

if u have ever played Metal Gear Solid, then can i suggest the Orokin pallet. the top 3 lines are very much like the modern Coyote Tan and colours used by military equipment in Metal Gear Solid. mix some black in there, and shade the metal parts in a dull chrome/steel and the frames get a cool militaristic MGS look. 

I'm using a gray from Orokin but I find Gamma is the $H@T for 60-75% of what I use.

Banshee all the way.

Build is dependent on the mission type. Resonance for general/unknown missions, Armor shred for potential direct confrontations (get at me Teshin... maybe), Savage for stealth missions.

Soma Prime for standard damage, Lex Prime as a pocket sniper (including the +Zoom mod, actually super handy), Dragon Nikana or some kind of dagger for stealth executes but mostly just for decoration. Will switch up weapons depending on the situation.

Spoiler

Possibly subbing in Mag Prime if the quest has a tough defensive mission or two.

The same 'canon' loadout I use for every quest:
Proto Excalibur (because posterboy),
Dex Sybaris, Dex Furis because Dex weapons...
Melee, I'm not sure. I used the Proto Glaive for TSD, but SotR changed how they handle. I'd thought I'd switch to Dex Dakra but am now debating the Broken-War instead because I freaking bled (so to speak) for that thing.

Edited by Chroia

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 1:51 PM, Chipputer said:

M5D4xX3.jpg

This. Hallowed Reckoning included.

Never has let me down... ever.

Your loadout is scarily similar to mine. I recently changed my secondary to Angstrum, and I'm still trying to get Spira Prime. Your stats from your build are also unlike any build I have.

PS_Messages_20161102_165655_zpsywys8zeg.

HEY GRINERERRSSS, YOU WANNA HAVE A BAD TOM!?!??!gI9raPj.jpg

Pseudo-immortal Zenurik Oberon to ensure that I don't stay dead when gunned down

Corrosive+Heat Tigris Prime to execute Grineer with maximum prejudice

Corrosive+Punch Through Akstiletto Prime to mow through incoming hordes

Blood Rush Sancti Magistar for JUSTICE and swag

And Manami-chan for kawaii-ness

Edited by GiraffaYandereBeetle
Forgot to mention Manami-chan

Excal, along with his mk1brat, lato, and skana. I used braton prime, lex prime, dakra prime for second dream but figured I would go back to the basics. Nothing fancy, just a red cape which is all my excal needs to look his best.

I did a second playthrough of second dream with my Nova, even though she's my main and most used frame, she felt weirdly out of place in the cutscenes. However, I will be keeping my operator which is basically my nova without her frame. White hair, pink eyes, earrings, pink/white top+skirt, with gold accents all over. 

Fashionframed Slash-Dash Excalibur.

Orthos Prime with the Japanese-Staff-looking Skin and Fire Element on it. Not because of the damage, but because it fits well with the Sugatra and Energycolor, lol. Fashion>All.

Smeeta Kavat or Shade.

Trinity Link (Tigris Prime / Lex Prime / Dual Kamas Prime), because I played the Second Dream with her.
Or Ash Prime (Dread / Furis / Nikana Prime), because deluxe skin, stealth, and ninja RP infiltrate stuff.

Or Banshee (Lanka Gaz+Elec or Rubico / Twin Kohmak / Glaive Prime), because she's my main frame...

I dunnooooooo :sadcry:

(Arch. loadout will be Itzal / Fluctus / Centaur anyway)

Edited by xVenom.
Ach. stuff

I plan to use excal. Just cause he's awesome, he looks awesome and he's the orginal  I guess. Poster Boy :P I might actually use titania for some of the quest cause she's my fav. or maybe zephyr, cause she's also my fav. But excal has always been my bae. Or maybe valk.... she's my most used and she's awesome with eternal war build......

idk.

Anyone else say Frost P?

Well..

• Frost P with a Hybrid Range/Power build
  • Tigris P, Soma P, Prisma Grakata, or Quanta vandal 
  • Hikou P, Akstiletto P, or Kulstar
  • Galatine P, Glaive P, or Dual Kamas P

Zenurik focus all Passives maxed for unlimited energies.