Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE, here is my wish list for the new year to come!

0zryel

Post your Wish list! 

Ill start:

• New cosmetic body options type for our operator: I Know I know it would ruin the lore stuff, inner child and being what you want to be through operators... but its been a while out of that sleeping tube, Im sure the operator has flex its muscles already...(Im sure we will see them in the Relays soon enough walking) I would not mind looking a bit like; a Muscle buff war veteran soldier guy or having a sexy vixen for an operator. If our space mom (Lotus) looks so cool can't we also, right? 
  • A Hagar (garage) station in our Clan: So we can walk into or see our Orbiter and our different spaceships or even see our differnt Arcwings collection of wings, weapons etc... we can even add a play ground for our members Kavat and Kubrow to hang out. (we cant have them run around the Clan halls now can we?) Hmmm or even get a surprise egg from forbidden love! Or even get eggs from their burrows? :inlove: 
  • Meet the stalkers operator and be able to built his Warframe: Yeah I know... not happening, but hey its just a wish list right? Also if the Stalker is so powerful can you just imagine how powerful his operator is? (maybe its the last Orokin :shocked:) Also I been noticing that the Stalker warframe has his own unique look now and even his moves and powers look more and more unique now... I guess maybe someday... maybe.
Spoiler

Just saying: Im sure his operator is [DE] Steve! (joking) :crylaugh:

• Updated old Bosses like Phorid and Void Vor: Yeah these guys need a bit more awesome DE artist love... Phorid Specially maybe make a story see who or what mutates into that thing? Was it Dr. Tengu? or maybe depending on faction a different Phorid? Vor just need to look more Prime and regal... its been a while since he was corrupted and has stay in the Void, knowing him he would arm and dress up by now... Im sure he will be leading the first wave of attack when the Orokin decides to pop up again... or when he starts to corrupt the Solar system for his Orokin masters to built up their armies.

Yeah I know guys don't get mad my wishes are silly but hey that's the best thing about wish list... They don't have to come true and I positive DE has better plans or ideas! 

Ok enough about me how about you WHAT is your Wish List!!!? :clem: 

Edited by 0zryel

1 minute ago, Orthelius said:

I want an eggplant emoji

y u do dis...

Spoiler

y u make me do dis <.<'

EA_2.png

My little wish-list:

- Operator Noggle (looks like our operator)

- Warframe-Loadout Noggles (can look like any of our arsenal loadouts, same colors, alternate helmets, yadaya)

- decorations! animations! things! Excitement? (basically more emotes or little things we can use to interact with each other in a relay - hugs - a ball that we can throw for our doggy/kittie)

- Glyphs as an own entity (so my glyph I want to spray isn't my own profile pic)

I want:

Innate punch-through for sniper rifles so they're actually usable against hordes.

To have the combo counter bonuses represented on the mods Harkonar Scope and Body Count to be the base times, aka not band-aid mods so that there's more freedom in modding.

For status to get a rework so it can compete with crit.

For the stats of older weapons to be touched up (like srsly Dakra Prime is literally just an inferior Broken War but has a higher MR requirement)

I could go on, but then I'm guessing I'd be going over the character limit for posts.

21 minutes ago, 0zryel said:
  • A Hagar (garage) station in our Clan: So we can walk into or see our Orbiter and our different spaceships or even see our differnt Arcwings collection of wings, weapons etc... we can even add a play ground for our members Kavat and Kubrow to hang out. (we cant have them run around the Clan halls now can we?) Hmmm or even get a surprise egg from forbidden love! Or even get eggs from their burrows? :inlove: 
  • Updated old Bosses like Phorid and Void Vor: Yeah these guys need a bit more awesome DE artist love... Phorid Specially maybe make a story see who or what mutates into that thing? Was it Dr. Tengu? or maybe depending on faction a different Phorid? Vor just need to look more Prime and regal... its been a while since he was corrupted and has stay in the Void, knowing him he would arm and dress up by now... Im sure he will be leading the first wave of attack when the Orokin decides to pop up again... or when he starts to corrupt the Solar system for his Orokin masters to built up their armies.

Those 2 are very good ideas. No comment on the rest though

Short version: I'd wish they removed the energy drain whilst deflecting because it's more of a penalty than necessary. Ideally, one would have an invisible dedicated stamina-like-bar for the duration of full deflection/reflection. Why ? Because the animation and idea of bullet deflecting is sooo freaking cool and makes me feel like a true ninja.

I have only one wish, and it has been this wish ever since they made it as it is now. In the time where we still had a stamina bar, we basically could deflect any damage as long as you had stamina. And holy moly did I like to pretend to be a ninja deflecting all those bullets. But nowadays, deflecting bullets makes you still take damage and using energy drains it all in an instant on higher levels which feels like a penalty to deflect at all. I'd wish they make it possible to deflect properly without the need for energy again, so that I can roleplay lovely. Deflecting everything endlessly is indeed OP, so why not make a time limit? Like you could deflect all damage the first 2 seconds and then steadily less and less. LEave energy out of this. Basically they whole deflecting needs a rework.

56 minutes ago, Impact6 said:

Short version: I'd wish they removed the energy drain whilst deflecting because it's more of a penalty than necessary. Ideally, one would have an invisible dedicated stamina-like-bar for the duration of full deflection/reflection. Why ? Because the animation and idea of bullet deflecting is sooo freaking cool and makes me feel like a true ninja.

I have only one wish, and it has been this wish ever since they made it as it is now. In the time where we still had a stamina bar, we basically could deflect any damage as long as you had stamina. And holy moly did I like to pretend to be a ninja deflecting all those bullets. But nowadays, deflecting bullets makes you still take damage and using energy drains it all in an instant on higher levels which feels like a penalty to deflect at all. I'd wish they make it possible to deflect properly without the need for energy again, so that I can roleplay lovely. Deflecting everything endlessly is indeed OP, so why not make a time limit? Like you could deflect all damage the first 2 seconds and then steadily less and less. LEave energy out of this. Basically they whole deflecting needs a rework.

AFAIK energy only drains when you channel.

you said deflecting, my bad.

Edited by JSharpie

Just now, JSharpie said:

AFAIK energy only drains when you channel.

Yes. But not channeling makes deflecting useless as the amount of damage dealt is insane. And channeling in this case drains all of your energy within seconds as afaik the energy gets deducted per hit, and you're basically taking rapid fire all the time.

How can you be a cool melee space ninja warrior when your only way of escaping damage is to either flee and jump like a coward, use your abilities, or stealth. The animation of deflecting is soo darn cool, why restrict it?

57 minutes ago, Impact6 said:

Yes. But not channeling makes deflecting useless as the amount of damage dealt is insane. And channeling in this case drains all of your energy within seconds as afaik the energy gets deducted per hit, and you're basically taking rapid fire all the time.

How can you be a cool melee space ninja warrior when your only way of escaping damage is to either flee and jump like a coward, use your abilities, or stealth. The animation of deflecting is soo darn cool, why restrict it?

okay, in the game's ideals defense, ninjas were not gungho super warriors.

Weirdly enough, I want a warframe that is on all fours. At least for an ultimate. :P

Though that's just me. Not much of a wishlist, but, eh. I don't have much to wish for, can't wish for better RNG as that is pretty far-fetched, and some other things(Though I'll admit I'd wish for a lifetime supply of platinum), but for something in the realm of plausibility: I want a 'Frame that can run on all fours. :P

-Umbra. And try not to spend another year to make it. FFS even a simple skin will do for me.

-Stop dumping resources on Conclave and anything related to it. Seriously.

-More warframe skins. More cosmetics. Even more cosmetics.

-Keep your promises or in other words don't make any promise you can't keep. Or leak anything too early. Unless you want to go through everything in past year again.

A bigger ship.

Bigger relays.

More areas to relax and enjoy the view.

A Bard frame that is as well-designed as Ivara.

A complete Focus rework.

More cool cosmetics that everyone can enjoy, not just tennogen stuff.

Random modifiers and events happening during missions (not just basic stuff like heat and cold ; more like, having to fight reinforcement in forms of vehicles, a boss spawning, a sabotaged ship desintegrating and forcing you to briefly Archwing...)