Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live streaming on twitch

Babellon

Hello fellow Tenno,

Today I finally got around to getting one of those streaming software {OBS Studio  specifically} and did all the set up for it on twitch.tv. I can record myself playing but when I try to stream it live its twitchy(that was funny) ,,seems to have a severe delay between what I'm doing in game and whats happening in the twitch feed. How can I get the feed to respond relatively in time with my actual movements ingame?

Making recordings is pretty simple and I'm glad I can do that now. I'd like to occasionaly be able to stream myself playing too. Any input that is helpful would be greatly appreciated.

Just now, mob9221 said:

Thats sadly how it is. You can't really change it from my experience. There is delay between what you upload and what twitch shows.

is there a way to minimize it, when I watch other people they seem to be able to respond to me in real time, or at least within moments of something, and I see what they're dong seemingly at the time theyre doing it...could be I'm getting that delay from my own system processing both feeds in and out simultaneously but still. the more I know the better I'll feel about it.

I personally stream a lot for other games, and this is just a thing that happens.
Things to help this can be something like lowering your bitrate (which also lowers your stream quality, so I wouldn't suggest it.) and using the "Reduced Stream Delay" that is in Beta right now
Like here under the "Channel & Videos" in the settings area.
8d0749173b.png

woo first time I can contribute on forums