Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams: Hotfix 3

[DE]Megan

Recurring Dreams: Hotfix 3

Conclave Changes

• Inaros can no longer use the Conclave Mod Low Current Leap.

Fixes

• Fixed forced solo Quest missions not giving out proper Quest rewards (Mission 1 of Vor's Prize & mission 3 of Kubrow Quest). This should help a handful of players who cannot progress through their Quests. 
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nezha’s Divine Spears ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Charge ability.

*Please note that a script is being run in ~30 minutes to fix players stuck in quests. 
The script is complete! Please relog now if you were stuck in your Quests. 

Edited by [DE]Megan
script is done

unknown.png
unknown.png

EDIT: DO NOT VIEW PAGE 4 OF THE LINK TO THE WAR WITHIN PAGE BELOW , IT APPEARS TO CONFIRM A MAJOR PLOT POINT FOR THE WAR WITHIN.

So in preparation for the war within, please check out the little page DE have set up- it appears to be updated daily, as the second scroll was not present earlier today - https://warframe.com/thewarwithin

Evening Tenno! War Within is just around the corner (Wednesday, fingers crossed, according to Gamespot), and without any suggestions really at this point, all I'm thinking is:

Make sure you give your operators a voice during the War Within - if they do not have a voice selected, they will use the male voice by default, at least based on replaying the Second Dream.
Also, try not to have scanners out for a lot of the Quest - the cutscenes in The Second Dream can be bugged and ruined by having the Scanner UIs appear over them.

Furthermore, as tempting as it might be to check out as much gameplay as possible for The War Within, personally I'd advise against this. 
The DLC for Dark Souls 3 was ruined for me as I saw too much footage, too many enemies and guessed too much - I imagine the fresher everything is when you play it, the more amazing it will feel.

17:30 UST+0, 09/11/2016

unknown.png

15:10 UST+0, 10/11/2016

unknown.png

Edited by Orthelius

I wonder what else will be broken in the process. You know with DE, every time they patch the game to fix one problem they break ten other things.

I still never got my Ayatan sculpture from when this bug first happened and we have been told it's been fixed but it wasn't.

6 minutes ago, Reptoks said:

Oh My God, i thought it's The War Within :crylaugh:

Nah, just more fixes for the Recurring Nightmare of Uncompletable Quests.

Which is good. I'm sure we've all been fielding questions from stuck new players all weekend.

It is also a reminder. Don't get too hot for TWW. If you don't like bugs or testing your face on broken things. DO NOT play TWW on release day. Wait 24 to 48 hours, and let other people headbutt bugs made of brick for you.