Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Lock The Doors?

DCypherThis13

Honestly, if a space ninja with automatic weapons and a huge hammer was beating the crap out of your friends, would you seriously lock yourself in the same room with him/her?

I only bring this up because this game is awesome. The awesomness is greatly diminished by the constant, annoying lockdowns. It seems like every time I turn around, the doors get locked. Even if I stand next to the only control console in the room, the lockdown gets initiated from outside. It really drives me nuts.

*Lockdown initiated*

"OK, now I've got to kill everything in this room, all two of them. Then I'll unf*** the doors and move on."

I am not saying that this feature should be removed, but perhaps a change in it's function is in order. Instead of locking the doors, what about a 'general quarters' alarm? If you don't solve the puzzle and disengage the alarm, your progess will be slowed by an increased spawn rate of (possibly higher level) enemies.

Thoughts, suggestions or opinions to the contrary welcome.

+1

I like that idea, a call for backup of sorts

At the moment Grineer logic is: "You know, I think I'll lock myself and all my allies in the same room as the angry space ninjas so they have to kill us before they can move on XD"

I support this idea. Lockdowns right now are mostly annoying, I'm more interested in the neurotoxin and call-for-backup mechanics.

warframe___enemy_chibi_set1_by_yuikami_d

The artist is Yuikami-da. Here's the rest of that set:

warframe___enemy_chibi_set2_by_yuikami_d