Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 The Index Preview (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

OMG is this boring and lame as well (insert any word not allowed on the forum you want) here. I thought Rathoom was bad. The mod drop rate is junk. I really hope the WW is coming soon because this is just painful. Finished it all within a hour and that endurance is just awful. Sorry DE I love this game but you really need to stop making this stuff it is just bad.

Im enjoying it, stocking up on creds for the impending Pedestal Prime dun dun Duunnn

1 hour ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Im enjoying it, stocking up on creds for the impending Pedestal Prime dun dun Duunnn

im at 41 mil credits .. i think im ok 

in all honesty it was enjoyable (but went by fast) i got all the mods already after  a few runs , so ...rng lucky me :D 

overal im sad its over but i keep doing waves because well its fun 

31 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

im at 41 mil credits .. i think im ok 

in all honesty it was enjoyable (but went by fast) i got all the mods already after  a few runs , so ...rng lucky me :D 

overal im sad its over but i keep doing waves because well its fun 

It is fun, and just a preview but in any case Im sitting at 39 MILLION . i need more..got plans for those little Pedastal prime masterpieces. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

On 11/8/2016 at 10:43 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #1

Additions

Valkyr Prime has arrived!
jsSwyHi.jpg 

Unleash a torrent of deadly claw attacks on unsuspecting foes with Valkyr Prime Access!

For a limited time, get Valkyr Prime, Venka Prime, and Cernos Prime – PLUS discounted Platinum, Valkyr Prime Avatars, and Exclusive Prime Gear!

VALKYR PRIME
A proud fighter emerges unscarred by time or malice.

CHORDALLA PRIME (custom Auxiliary Slot attachment) 
Ceremonial ribbons, worn with pride.
*FAQ: You get the Chordalla Prime automatically on purchase of any Valkyr Prime Access tier and automatically on crafting of Valkyr Prime. You have to manually equip it in the Attachment area to see it!

CERNOS PRIME
A noble bow to hunt hellish beasts.

VENKA PRIME
Gleaming blades of white draw blood of the deepest red.

LISET PRIME SKIN
The finest in Orokin personal transportation.

SAITA PRIME OPERATOR SUIT

Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!

Nova Prime, Vasto Prime and Soma Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.

As a responsive measure, a Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda sacrifice -- the Soma Prime Barrel will be replaced with Galatine Prime Blade and Nova Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Nekros Prime Chassis.

The new Relics added that contain Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime, and Venka Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.

Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics! 

Fixes:

Valkyr Prime is live on Xbox One!!