Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

35 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

So this the index preview without the index preview? Wtf is the point of this update then? Burn this wannabe content in an hour and go back to being bored again.

Please be more respectful, there is no need to be rude, the event is coming, just not immediately starting when the update releases.

"The Index preview will begin on November 17 at 2 p.m. ET until November 24 at 2 p.m. ET." - from the opening post.

They're missing for me too. I didn't have them in inventory but I mastered them...

they dont show show up in the profile section.

on a side note, there are other weapons that don't show up here either. Like the vandals or prismas. I don't know which ones I'm missing cause they don't show up there...

34 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Looking into the Vaykor Marelok mystery. You haven't lost it, but it's not showing correctly. 

Good to know I'm not the only one with the issue, I reached Mastery 18 last night, logged in today and saw I was 17 and my Vaykor was "gone".

Edited by (PS4)Seanc994

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I'm at work, but has anyone gone over to their Arsenal -> Secondary -> Press L3 and type to search for "Marelok" and "Vaykor Marelok"? Just a thought. 

I can confirm that Marelok and Vaykor Marelok are showing up on the Warframe Nexus app for iPhone.

Just tried, it, doesn't show up. No worries, this'll get hotfixed pretty soon I imagine.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

Unless something went wrong with my download, vacuum doesn't exist anymore? My carrier doesn't pick up anything but credits and that's a maybe. I was standing right next to an Endo and literally had to step onto it to pick it up. Survival was a drag, 'cause apparently the vacuum doesn't pick up life support either.

Vacuum was changed, mod is now for every Sentinel, check Carrier loadout, the old mod was probably automaticly removed thanks to this change.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Vacuum was changed, mod is now for every Sentinel, check Carrier loadout, the old mod was probably automaticly removed thanks to this change.

Thank you! You made my day! I totally misunderstood the original post. I thought the devs got rid of the mod altogether and just made vacuum a passive for all sentinels. I'm an idiot, but a happy one!

10 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

Unless something went wrong with my download, vacuum doesn't exist anymore? My carrier doesn't pick up anything but credits and that's a maybe. I was standing right next to an Endo and literally had to step onto it to pick it up. Survival was a drag, 'cause apparently the vacuum doesn't pick up life support either.

They removed your max vacuum and replaced it with ammo crate. You'll have to install the mod again and spend 380 points to get it back to maxed.