Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

I love how everyone is freaking out about the Vaykor Merlock, just use another weapon while you're waiting. Quit freaking out, there are plenty of other weapons. It's bad if you're mastery rank 12+ and rely on only one weapon. I'm excited for everything coming, but with all things, you fix or add one thing: you break another. Things happen...quit losing your minds. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)AhWildSnorlax said:

I love how everyone is freaking out about the Vaykor Merlock, just use another weapon while you're waiting. Quit freaking out, there are plenty of other weapons. It's bad if you're mastery rank 12+ and rely on only one weapon. I'm excited for everything coming, but with all things, you fix or add one thing: you break another. Things happen...quit losing your minds. 

How dare people be upset their main secondary weapon was removed from their inventory.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

there was never any indication that we would get any with the Index update.

However, I believe Reb said that we may hear something about the next set of Tennogen coming to consoles in December

I know there wasnt any in the index but we got like 5 patches in one and console is far behind so just figured they would of thrown some more in.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Eschaton707 said:

I know there wasnt any in the index but we got like 5 patches in one and console is far behind so just figured they would of thrown some more in.

Drew mentioned in Twitch broadcast that we are getting the index preview event on the 17... also they are working to get us war within for consoles before Xmas holidays. 

is there a writeup on how to equip the stars into the ayatan sculptures? 

**EDIT- found out how to do it. Select sculptures from the mod screen and hover cursor over the open slot, and this will then allow you to place any available star you have currently in your inventory.

Edited by (PS4)stockypeasant

5 hours ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

So this the index preview without the index preview? Wtf is the point of this update then? Burn this wannabe content in an hour and go back to being bored again.

There was no tennogen items included in the Index update for consoles.

DE are looking into adding more and have hinted that there might be more coming to consoles before the end of the year.