[DE]Drew

The Index Preview [+Hotfixes]

I went to put our new noggle in my liset. it turns out the text (Snap, spin, place) are center screen now.  It completely obstructs my view of my noggles position. I cant tell which way they are facing because theyare covered by options.   It is super frustrating and downright annoying. @DE   can you move the option slightly over in any direction or give option to hide the options?  Azura noggle looks good too btw. All we need is shadow stalker noggle  

Warframe took another positive step up in gameplay latency, upped visuals, and general world ambiance with this update.

I particularly love the Corpus communications background noise in galleon-tileset missions.

Nicely done, DE.  And thank you.

well_done_sir.gif

• Upvote 2

i was hoping this update would fix it but my codex is not updating new relics gained for example since nekros prime was out my codex wont update neo n3 relic as being obtained and so wont tell me where i can get it or where i got it from.

23 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

49dlyEz.jpg

Fight against the Corpus elite and wager your performance to earn new Mods and other rewards. You have 7 days to participate in The Index Preview – get ready!

THE INDEX
Game Mode Preview - Tenno, we are introducing a new Game Mode and need your input. We’re looking for the best fighters to participate in the debut of The Index. Take on a team of brutal Corpus Champions in The Index, masterminded by profit seeker Nef Anyo. Place your Wagers, and compete for Profit and Glory, and let the Credits rain down! New Mods are also available as drops from the Corpus Champions.
Note that this is a Preview of The Index. Greater rewards, Clan Trophies and Leaderboards will come later when the full variant of The Index goes live. We welcome your constructive feedback so we can prepare a proper Operation on a polished version- enjoy!

The Index preview will begin on November 17 at 2 p.m. ET until November 24 at 2 p.m. ET.

So let me get this straight, The Index preview begins on November 17 till November 24. While the actual The Index (the one that comes with "greater rewards, clan trophies and leaderboards" comes at a later date?

This is why there are some, like myself, who get confused. We were led to think that The Index preview will release with the update and that the actual The Index will release on November 17 to November 24. I mean, the title of the update itself is 'The Index Preview'. It might as well be changed to 'The Preview to The Index Preview'. 

That said, I appreciate DE's efforts in rolling out this update for us, despite not actually having 'The Index Preview' in the update for whatever reasons. Keep up the work and hopefully we can get The War Within update not long after our PC bros get theirs!

Cheers

3 hours ago, (PS4)youngthecool said:

So let me get this straight, The Index preview begins on November 17 till November 24. While the actual The Index (the one that comes with "greater rewards, clan trophies and leaderboards" comes at a later date?

This is why there are some, like myself, who get confused. We were led to think that The Index preview will release with the update and that the actual The Index will release on November 17 to November 24. I mean, the title of the update itself is 'The Index Preview'. It might as well be changed to 'The Preview to The Index Preview'. 

That said, I appreciate DE's efforts in rolling out this update for us, despite not actually having 'The Index Preview' in the update for whatever reasons. Keep up the work and hopefully we can get The War Within update not long after our PC bros get theirs!

Cheers

The Index Preview is what you are getting from 17th to 24th November. It is a preview of the new game mode, hence "Index Preview", that they will be adding to the game. You play it, post issues and feedback on it, DE remove it to work on it and release the improved game mode with an event to announce its arrival, the actual "The Index".

• Upvote 2

Sorry for the update name confusion. I've added a countdown in game to help indicate when the game mode will actually be available. 

• Upvote 6

Since the update, Growing Power only works for me when running missions solo. I'm using 100% status weapons and the mod's effect is never triggered while playing with others.

Can't  help but notice that I keep getting a 20GB patch while I see a bunch of people here having a file size if 1.3GB.

Its annoying especially since I can't play till next week if the patch is this huge. I have work to do. 

Edit: Anyway to fix this? 

Edited by (PS4)iamderp1
Forgot to add the last bit
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)iamderp1 said:

Non può fare a meno di notare che continuo a ricevere una patch 20GB mentre vedo un gruppo di persone qui hanno una dimensione di file se 1.3GB.

Il suo fastidioso soprattutto perché non posso giocare fino alla prossima settimana se la patch è questo enorme. Ho del lavoro da fare. 

Edit: Comunque per risolvere questo problema? 

Restarted download

3 hours ago, (PS4)Sonic_CeAzz said:

Sometimes can't exit the summary screen. I have to restart the game everytime it happens. 

Been having that happen a lot too since the update. Just today I've had it happen 5 times!

• Upvote 2

It would be really cool if one of the mods on the drop table was primed chamber. Rebecca stated it would later be introduced as an event mod a long time ago and I think it would be cool to see it in the index event. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Where is the best place where to find ayatan sculptures?

I've had good luck during my syndicate missions.  Looking for medallions doubles as looking for sculptures.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

I am having a war within the wait for the index preview in 3 days! :-)

Thank you Drew / DE  for the awesome update!!! :-)

Hmm, honestly had no clue what you posted on the forums lol.

Also, forgot about The Index Preview that is a preview for an event in the future, but was not the same Index Preview update, but rather the next even thing, or rather a preview of the next thing...the thing that's coming on the 17th.