[DE]Drew

The Index Preview [+Hotfixes]

I'll be interesting to see how fast DE brings TWW to consoles.

We got TSD 15 days after it went live on PC last year.

Regardless of how long it'll take we'll probably be hit with a "double whammy", a new prime access and TWW.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'll be interesting to see how fast DE brings TWW to consoles.

We got TSD 15 days after it went live on PC last year.

Regardless of how long it'll take we'll probably be hit with a "double whammy", a new prime access and TWW.

i kinda hope all that drops at the same time. 

i am a little burned out and it would be a nice thing to come back and have all that waiting for me to get/find.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Machote777 said:

And now lets wait another 2 monts to get the War Within:sadcry:

Since DE managed to get TWW out on PC this early in November I'm confident they'll get it to consoles before Christmas.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Since DE managed to get TWW out on PC this early in November I'm confident they'll get it to consoles before Christmas.

I agree, I have full confidence that they will get it to use before Doctor Who day Christmas.

• Upvote 1

On 11/8/2016 at 1:12 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix November 8th:

- Fixed missing Marelok

@[DE]Drew Argon pegmatite scans are missing in the codex and also in the profile summary...

Thank you Drew and DE for all your hard work :) o/

22 minutes ago, (PS4)VillainVids said:

is there a way to just flat out just buy rhino prime or do u have to wait for acsses pack becase i want him

you can only buy it from some player in trade chat who have set and selling is not hard to find rhino prime set in trade chat 

5 hours ago, (PS4)SorokSedmoj said:

What about  Clan Trophies from Index? How many need points for Statue-Reward?

There are no clan trophies for the preview.  They are going to be part of the final release of the index.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Alexgenuard12345 said:

when is war within:stalker:

That'll be our next update, we're just not sure if it'll be before Christmas or early next year.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

That'll be our next update, we're just not sure if it'll be before Christmas or early next year.

In dev stream they said before Christmas :)

On 8.11.2016 at 5:00 PM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Pro Support:
Pro user should notice a slight performance improvement at this time. More details on HDR and other improvements coming soon. 

Can any Ps4 Pro user see improvements to the framerate? I still have massive framedrops in a lot of areas.

The index needs a hotfix because when I started playing, the modifiers messed up my warframe mod. For example... the modifier that gave you half heath made so I permanently get half health. Instead of getting over 600 hp, I get 181 hp.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)DracoWolf262 said:

The index needs a hotfix because when I started playing, the modifiers messed up my warframe mod. For example... the modifier that gave you half heath made so I permanently get half health. Instead of getting over 600 hp, I get 181 hp.

No chance you have a bleeding dragon key equipped?