Jump to content
[DE]Drew

The Index Preview [+Hotfixes]

Recommended Posts

I'll be interesting to see how fast DE brings TWW to consoles.

We got TSD 15 days after it went live on PC last year.

Regardless of how long it'll take we'll probably be hit with a "double whammy", a new prime access and TWW.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'll be interesting to see how fast DE brings TWW to consoles.

We got TSD 15 days after it went live on PC last year.

Regardless of how long it'll take we'll probably be hit with a "double whammy", a new prime access and TWW.

 

i kinda hope all that drops at the same time. 

i am a little burned out and it would be a nice thing to come back and have all that waiting for me to get/find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, (PS4)Machote777 said:

And now lets wait another 2 monts to get the War Within:sadcry:

Since DE managed to get TWW out on PC this early in November I'm confident they'll get it to consoles before Christmas.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Since DE managed to get TWW out on PC this early in November I'm confident they'll get it to consoles before Christmas.

I agree, I have full confidence that they will get it to use before Doctor Who day Christmas.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2016 at 1:12 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix November 8th:

- Fixed missing Marelok

@[DE]Drew Argon pegmatite scans are missing in the codex and also in the profile summary...

Thank you Drew and DE for all your hard work :) o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, (PS4)VillainVids said:

is there a way to just flat out just buy rhino prime or do u have to wait for acsses pack becase i want him

you can only buy it from some player in trade chat who have set and selling is not hard to find rhino prime set in trade chat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (PS4)SorokSedmoj said:

What about  Clan Trophies from Index? How many need points for Statue-Reward?

There are no clan trophies for the preview.  They are going to be part of the final release of the index.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, (PS4)Alexgenuard12345 said:

when is war within:stalker:

That'll be our next update, we're just not sure if it'll be before Christmas or early next year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

That'll be our next update, we're just not sure if it'll be before Christmas or early next year.

 

In dev stream they said before Christmas :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.11.2016 at 5:00 PM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Pro Support:
Pro user should notice a slight performance improvement at this time. More details on HDR and other improvements coming soon. 

Can any Ps4 Pro user see improvements to the framerate? I still have massive framedrops in a lot of areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The index needs a hotfix because when I started playing, the modifiers messed up my warframe mod. For example... the modifier that gave you half heath made so I permanently get half health. Instead of getting over 600 hp, I get 181 hp.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (PS4)DracoWolf262 said:

The index needs a hotfix because when I started playing, the modifiers messed up my warframe mod. For example... the modifier that gave you half heath made so I permanently get half health. Instead of getting over 600 hp, I get 181 hp.

 

No chance you have a bleeding dragon key equipped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...