Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

You guys said you wanted input on the index, I'd like to make 1 suggestion, my suggestion is to have the index points turn a certain color based on the player that killed that enemy, like blue for player number 1 in the group, green for player 2 in the group, orange for player number 3, and red for the 4th player. I'm not having any problems collecting points but there are some instances where people think you're "stealing" their points, i'm not necessarily telling you to stop players from "stealing" points but make it more apparent when someone is, because I see many newbies complaing that people are "stealing" their points.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

When codex get updated cause checking on relics still show Nova Prime still...

Are you meaning that the new relics aren't in the codex or that the Nova Prime parts haven't been swapped with the Valkyr Prime parts?

If you are checking on the relics that contain Nova Prime parts, then they are not going to get updated. They will still show and just have their descriptions changed to reflect they are vaulted.

The relics that contain Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime and Venka Prime are completely new ones.

6 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Are you meaning that the new relics aren't in the codex or that the Nova Prime parts haven't been swapped with the Valkyr Prime parts?

If you are checking on the relics that contain Nova Prime parts, then they are not going to get updated. They will still show and just have their descriptions changed to reflect they are vaulted.

The relics that contain Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime and Venka Prime are completely new ones.

Thank you. So new relics here I come !!!

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

PS4 Pro Support:
Pro user should notice a slight performance improvement at this time. More details on HDR and other improvements coming soon. 
=========

There is definitely a noticable difference when things are going haywire due to multiple abilties being slung around etc!!!

Really loving it!  

Going to toss a SSD in there soon since the pro has SATA 3 & see how that works out... I've heard of "very" impressive loading times with games that have more intensive loading times such as UC4 / TLOU 

(I realize that Warframe load times would be bottlenecked via whoever is hosting etc etc  for the most part!)  But I can't help but feel like it would help textures pop in quicker, etc etc.... on multiple games.  

Note:  I do not encourage anyone to put a Solid State Drive in their PS4.  This is something I do because I'm slightly insane :-)

On 24.11.2016 at 1:40 PM, (PS4)KuraiTora-UA said:

Yeah, it's too slightly. I hoped for solid 60fps...

Yes when you play solo it seems more stable but as soon as there is more then one player the framerate again starts to struggle, hopefully they go with the next update for a best possible performance, i don´t need any 4k stuff just a solid 60 fps.