The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW Date?

Kurokoz

10 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Big updates like this they usually put out on Fridays so people can start enjoying it with the weekend.

No, a couple were put out on Friday because last minute work delayed them from the target which is always Wednesday so that they don't have to bugfix on the weekends. 

11 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Big updates like this they usually put out on Fridays so people can start enjoying it with the weekend.

wat? wat? wat? wat? They have a history of releasing large updates on friday >>>because they have last minute crunch issues that push them back a day or two from their intended date<<< and then apologize because it's still a buggy mess and all the bugs wait till monday to get fixed because it's a weekend

some guy on twitter asked if it was wednesday. Reb replied with no. So, it could either be: Thursday or Friday. My money is no Friday. But then again, it could come on Saturday or Sunday....

Also, I kind wish it was still on Wednesday. Cause the tweet was asking if it was  Guaranteed to be on the 9th and Reb replied with no. This still means it could be on the 9th. It's just not guaranteed. But anyways, i wish it was Wednesday cause after the weekend, I have a fckign exam. :( :(

Edited by Arniox

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

There will be no Devstream #83 this Friday - we are moving it to next week (November 18). This move has been made in anticipation of The War Within release this week and the conclusion that it'd be a much more informative stream once everyone has had time to play the Update (on PC) and we've had time to sleep and get reactions.

However.... we do have a very big Stream day lined up Friday instead... stay tuned!

Rebecca

Here it is.

18 minutes ago, Master-Nachash said:

I thought it'd be quite funny if it was released on 9/11, because that's the day we get election results in the US. And either way, regardless of who gets in office, the US will pretty much have a "war within" on its hands.

that'd be hilarious, 1 new president rises, 2 queens will fall :crylaugh::crylaugh:

Edited by arm4geddon-117

Why would it be on a Saturday? 

Anyways, I really hope for DE's sake that there are no flaws. Simple holes in the map or something can be forgiven, but if they end up having to hotfix quest-breaking bugs I am going to be extremely disappointed. You have had way too long for those types of bugs to exist. 

10 hours ago, MessoR said:

Opposite. I think it was Rebecca who said not 9th but this week

Edit: found it 

0hi4q0r-nYA.jpg

it was asked if it was guaranteed, basically what that means is [De]Rebecca is saying it isn't necessarily gonna be on the 9th but it could.