[DE]Rebecca

Postponed: Devstream #83!

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

There will be no Devstream #83 this Friday - we are moving it to next week (November 18). This move has been made in anticipation of The War Within release this week and the conclusion that it'd be a much more informative stream once everyone has had time to play the Update and we've had time to sleep and get reactions.

However.... we do have a very big Stream day lined up Friday instead... stay tuned!

Rebecca

My heart wells with joy with the thought that you exist. 

1 minute ago, Master-Nachash said:

ETA on TWW release? Tomorrow or later this week?

Probably sometime within the next few days or so perhaps. 

1 minute ago, Godzelda123 said:

Probably sometime within the next few days or so perhaps. 

Definitely this week. Tomorrow would be great but I doubt it. Probably Friday.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

However.... we do have a very big Stream day lined up Friday instead... stay tuned!

Moving Prime Time to Friday or alongside the usual Thursday stream?  Staying tuned either way.

1 minute ago, Nexecute said:

Sunday 11:59 PM.

11:58 PM, need time for hotfixes and such afterward!

• Upvote 4

Now, how long do we have to wait this week since you confirmed it won't be dropping tomorrow (Wednesday) via twitter?

You all hate Friday updates (with the possible exclusion of Hotfixes), which means TWW will possibly drop Thursday???

Spoiler

im very thirsty for this update

Will next devstream be more "Behind the scenes of The War Within" oriented, like one after The Second Dream. It was interesting to see that one and i hope for something similar.

41 minutes ago, Roominashum said:

Now, how long do we have to wait this week since you confirmed it won't be dropping tomorrow (Wednesday) via twitter?

You all hate Friday updates (with the possible exclusion of Hotfixes), which means TWW will possibly drop Thursday???

Reveal hidden contents

im very thirsty for this update

I think you misread that tweet. Rebecca said it's not guaranteed for Wednesday. It's possible for TWW to release Wednesday, just not guaranteed.

• Upvote 2