Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Postponed: Devstream #83!

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, Blakrana said:

Hume once told us we could only imagine the golden mountain...but now that time has finally come to fruition.

Considering the Orokin LITERALLY built a golden space station ring around the MOON, i think the warframe universe has enough gold xD Or they've just flat out found a way to make atoms and thus materials, considering the incredible energy sources they must have at their disposal. Interesting question there, the Tenno obviously have their powers from the void, but how was Orokin technology previously powered? All we know is that the Sentients were able to absorb / hijack that power, which led to the whole transference / tenno as warriors project in the first place)

Well im hyped as F*** for the release now. I've gone and scheduled myself a stream on 8:30 pm friday evening (german time) sooo i hope it's out by then :D

28 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

Considering the Orokin LITERALLY built a golden space station ring around the MOON, i think the warframe universe has enough gold xD Or they've just flat out found a way to make atoms and thus materials, considering the incredible energy sources they must have at their disposal. Interesting question there, the Tenno obviously have their powers from the void, but how was Orokin technology previously powered? All we know is that the Sentients were able to absorb / hijack that power, which led to the whole transference / tenno as warriors project in the first place)

Well im hyped as F*** for the release now. I've gone and scheduled myself a stream on 8:30 pm friday evening (german time) sooo i hope it's out by then :D

The Orokin did have Void technology, after all Zariman Ten Zero was lost in a Void jump accident thus implying Void tech preceded the Tenno. Probable that the scale became greater over time, as I figure the Warframe Project would have led to innovation of Void tech as part of the process.

As for the Orokin putting gold everywhere...pretty much what makes me think they could have had a kind of 'Functional Alchemy'. Certainly fits their 'Science overlord' thing at least. Though jury is out for now how far that goes.

1 hour ago, Blakrana said:

The Orokin did have Void technology, after all Zariman Ten Zero was lost in a Void jump accident thus implying Void tech preceded the Tenno. Probable that the scale became greater over time, as I figure the Warframe Project would have led to innovation of Void tech as part of the process.

As for the Orokin putting gold everywhere...pretty much what makes me think they could have had a kind of 'Functional Alchemy'. Certainly fits their 'Science overlord' thing at least. Though jury is out for now how far that goes.

Technically speaking we already have the technology to create atoms today. We can literally fuse together anything we want just by breaking other things down into the smallest element H, making it into isotopes with the right number of neutrons and then melting them together to form whatever element we like.

The only problem is the HUMONGOUS energy bill. As in, we would consume the entire sun times and times over to make a single bar of gold, let alone a ring around the bloody moon

2 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

Technically speaking we already have the technology to create atoms today. We can literally fuse together anything we want just by breaking other things down into the smallest element H, making it into isotopes with the right number of neutrons and then melting them together to form whatever element we like.

The only problem is the HUMONGOUS energy bill. As in, we would consume the entire sun times and times over to make a single bar of gold, let alone a ring around the bloody moon

Or we could harness dark energy and only suffer from mild spatial distortions and gravitic tremors. ;)

I'm really happy you guys finally brought out The War Within can I can't w8 to play it. I just have a few question?

When will the next Prime warframe come out?

What Christmas special will you have in December?

And how does The War Within affect your Tenno?

30 minutes ago, kyori said:

Actually what has the second dream(sentient) do with war within(grineer)?

Unless the 'father' of the twin queen is the sentient father of natah(lotus), in whom the twin queen are the sisters of natah.

Chronology: The events of Second Dream precede those of War Within.

Past that, the naming convention follows the prior quests; at the end of Natah was the first mention of the Second Dream, and towards the end of Second Dream the Lotus states "Now we fight on two fronts my child; the war without, and the war within."

52 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Chronology: The events of Second Dream precede those of War Within.

Past that, the naming convention follows the prior quests; at the end of Natah was the first mention of the Second Dream, and towards the end of Second Dream the Lotus states "Now we fight on two fronts my child; the war without, and the war within."

Yes the order but what I meant was why advise us to replay second dream to catch up on the story in prepare for war within story? Because the 2 stories so far now I see are different. 

Unless they're saying to replay second dream solely to catch the line 'a war without, a war within'... then it's quite senseless lol

1 hour ago, Kracken said:

is this tweet related to the postpone ?

That was in reply to a picture Rebecca posted of a 'Steve' costume she was wearing. He basically was alluding to flipping the tables questioning her, as she had done to him on previous Devstreams.

13 minutes ago, Shadow8600 said:

That was in reply to a picture Rebecca posted of a 'Steve' costume she was wearing. He basically was alluding to flipping the tables questioning her, as she had done to him on previous Devstreams.

you don't get it ... Rebecca is prearranging herself for the questioning and postponing the Devstream for that :P

33 minutes ago, Kracken said:

you don't get it ... Rebecca is prearranging herself for the questioning and postponing the Devstream for that :P

You seemed to be asking a serious question, so I figured I'd give a serious answer. So no, I didn't get the joke there. Still don't actually, but ya know. Anyway, my bad. 

Edited by Shadow8600

I have several questions regarding The War Within. I'll just drop them here and hope you pick a few:

Spoiler

1. If the Elder Queen is Orokin, is she the same Orokin who worked with the Grineer as described in the Arid Eviscerator's entry in Simaris' sanctuary?

2. What's the significance of the "morality gauge" now appearing in our profiles? Will it become relevant in later content?

3. Full controller support for Operator controls when? My friend almost couldn't get past the last hurdle in the cave due to the lack of this.

4. Will we be finding out the significance of the line of dialogue said right after you decide what to do with the Kuva in the scepter any time soon or is that a mystery for much later? Does this mean our Tenno have a Superpowered Evil Side?

5. Now that The War Within is out, are you ready to divulge more information about Umbra, and if so, what can you tell us?

6. I've found the heresy. Where do I put it?

7. When will I be able to pet my Kavats and Kubrows in Operator mode?

8. When will The War Within be replayable? Those cutscenes are too good to be one time only viewing.

9. Thoughts on allowing Tenno to gather resources to build new relays? With only three left per platform, losing even one more to a Fomorian attack is an unsettling thought.

Thank you for The War Within. I had a lot of fun playing it.