The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Recap Video [obvious spoilers]

Caobie

I made a video to recap the story of Warframe up to the war within. There are some missing details and this is a general points type of coverage, especially the early story but this should be plenty of a recap of whats happened up till now for those of you interested in more than just the second dream's part of the story.

spoiler warning i guess...though if you came through to here you know what youre getting.

1 minute ago, The66Monkey said:

splicing in pictures of the things you are talking about would help a lot to make it appealing to follow the entire video. Other than that not bad.

yeah i thought to do that....but its hard to get 'relevant' images without being able to replay all the quests...and well if we could do that this video wouldnt be needed XD

thanks for the feedback though :D

Edited by Caobie

6 minutes ago, Caobie said:

yeah i thought to do that....but its hard to get 'relevant' images without being able to replay all the quests...and well if we could do that this video wouldnt be needed XD

thanks for the feedback though :D

A lot of the cut-scenes are out on the internets, just make sure to credit the people who captured them.

Otherwise just some codex images of the enemies or quest splash screens could help people follow what you are talking about. even so i like the initiative to recap the story!

8 minutes ago, The66Monkey said:

A lot of the cut-scenes are out on the internets, just make sure to credit the people who captured them.

Otherwise just some codex images of the enemies or quest splash screens could help people follow what you are talking about. even so i like the initiative to recap the story!

yeah i just wanted to get it out...cause i felt a bit of a race with the release. in truth i wrote this monday night then recorded and edited it this morning all within an hour or two XD

thank you though for the suggestions....maybe after the war within quest has had some time to simmer for people ill make another version with everything including the war within's additions and use your suggestions to make the video better!