[DE]Rebecca

[PC Status Thread] Update 19: The War Within.

2 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
DAMN I WOKE UP
LOTUS SAVE MEEEEEEEE
CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE STALKER

lmao

Just now, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

DE on a devstream few months ago: "trust us, if theres someone mad and annoyed by all of this delay its us"

o rly

o_rly_original.jpg

Wow guys, just wow.

DE makes an ETA- "OMG WORST IDEA EVER DON'T GIVE US EXACT DAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GONNA RELEASE IT ON THEM!" 

DE doesn't make an ETA- "OMG WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL US WHEN IT'S GONNA RELEASE STOP BEING VAGUE!"

Choose a side already.

Edited by tyranno66
  • Upvote 8

Just now, tyranno66 said:

Wow guys, just wow.

DE makes an ETA- "OMG WORST IDEA EVER DON'T GIVE US EXACT DAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GONNA RELEASE IT ON THEM!

DE doesn't make an ETA- "OMG WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL US WHEN IT'S GONNA RELEASE STOP BEING VAGUE!"

Choose a side already.

You're saying we're whining? K den.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tyranno66 said:

Wow guys, just wow.

DE makes an ETA- "OMG WORST IDEA EVER DON'T GIVE US EXACT DAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GONNA RELEASE IT ON THEM!" 

Choose a side already.

the thing is that friday should not be an option for too many reasons and it already seems like its gonna be friday

• Upvote 2

Just now, tyranno66 said:

Wow guys, just wow. DE makes an ETA- "OMG WORST IDEA EVER DON'T GIVE US EXACT DAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GONNA RELEASE IT ON THEM!" DE doesn't make an ETA- "OMG WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL US WHEN IT'S GONNA RELEASE STOP BEING VAGUE!"

Choose a side already.

Why are you operating under the assumption that "people/guys" is a single entity.

Game likely has 50-60k players on, 1/10th of those on the forums would be 6k people.

That's 6k different opinions.

Or maybe these forums are like 4chan and it's just the same person S#&$posting with thousands of accounts.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, XAJM said:

More info by dinner time.

DEs Dinner tonight.

giphy.gif

Is that the new infested frame? I see.... You have uncovered a great secret tenno, await a visit from the stalker tonight.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tyranno66 said:

Wow guys, just wow.

Choose a side already.

the side of accurate information is what we are all on.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

DE on a devstream few months ago: "trust us, if theres someone mad and annoyed by all of this delay its us"

o rly

o yes rly.

It's a safe bet that they have been the most annoyed with not being able to keep their promised deadlines and having to disappoint us again and again when they had to postpone the release of TWW to a later date.

I mean c'mon! They are putting a lot of work in this Update and they are god damn eager to show us! That is why they hyped it up earlier than they should have had.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them have lost a lot of sleep over working on this Update and were devastated when they had to postpone it again and again. 

Anyways, I am 100% certain that TWW will drop either within the next 10 hours or tomorrow, a good chunk ahead of the stream so that we can enjoy it first, before watching the stream.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, SetAbominae said:

Why are you operating under the assumption that "people/guys" is a single entity.

Game likely has 50-60k players on, 1/10th of those on the forums would be 6k people.

That's 6k different opinions.

Or maybe these forums are like 4chan and it's just the same person S#&$posting with thousands of accounts.

My only response to that is Murphy's Law- you can't please everyone. But what all the people who are whining about the update need to know is that you're the people who complain about them not "releasing it on time" that we see with every major update and just like with every other major update, people like you aren't helping- in fact you're making everything worse.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Kiyomaru-EN- said:

o yes rly.

It's a safe bet that they have been the most annoyed with not being able to keep their promised deadlines and having to disappoint us again and again when they had to postpone the release of TWW to a later date.

I mean c'mon! They are putting a lot of work in this Update and they are god damn eager to show us! That is why they hyped it up earlier than they should have had.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them have lost a lot of sleep over working on this Update and were devastated when they had to postpone it again and again. 

Anyways, I am 100% certain that TWW will drop either within the next 10 hours or tomorrow, a good chunk ahead of the stream so that we can enjoy it first, before watching the stream.

They won't. Experience proves this.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
They might, but I am withholding my faith in them until they actually do what they have said; deliver on the 9th/10th. Do they want a weekend of suffering?
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ZoneDymo said:

the side of accurate information is what we are all on.

There is no such thing regarding release dates in game dev. Either it's going to be delayed or it's not going to be what was advertised (sometimes both- looking at you No Man's Sky)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -Apocalypse said:

I'm late af, but:

Sb8O6nL.png

Wot?

"We will steal what's necessary to deploy this update!"

Actually we are the ones who are going to steal their toys.

2 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

They won't. Experience proves this.

You do realize that DE themselves never actually CONFIRMED the 9th of November as being the day they release TWW? PC Gamer might have just misunderstood something or just pulled the date out of the ether. What they did confirm is that it will be release THIS WEEK. And I think the only thing that could postpone this Update is a major server blowout.... Oh... I hope I haven't jinxed it...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, -Apocalypse said:

I'm late af, but:

Sb8O6nL.png

Wot?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SH*T that's hilarious!

2 minutes ago, Kiyomaru-EN- said:

You do realize that DE themselves never actually CONFIRMED the 9th of November as being the day they release TWW? PC Gamer might have just misunderstood...

lol some people still trying with that same argument...

Edited by Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern
  • Upvote 6