[PC Status Thread] Update 19: The War Within.

1 minute ago, Nowe999 said:

TBH, Sunday starts a work week. My schedule starts on Sunday and end on Saturday and then begins another work week.

Also. It sounds very silly when you look at a calendar on your Windows (Don't know about Mac's) and the starting day for a week on the Calendar is Sunday...

Well.. vSgrFCs.png  

1 minute ago, Nowe999 said:

TBH, Sunday starts a work week. My schedule starts on Sunday and end on Saturday and then begins another work week.

Also. It sounds very silly when you look at a calendar on your Windows (Don't know about Mac's) and the starting day for a week on the Calendar is Sunday...

speaking about that, mine's starting weekday is monday, make of that what you will

1 minute ago, SIeuth said:

...by teh way, why the hell are you arguing about begininng of the week???) It's like first thing that i learned at school...))

Anything that can stave off the boredom that will then bring insanity back is welcomed IMO...

I think a lot of people are just angry that DE is missing ANOTHER deadline. Has DE released any MAJOR content patch on time? I can sit here and name plenty of MMOs who not only release regular content, but also release is on time. I'll admit that DE is a great video game company, with a staff that regularly updates players on development, and new stuff, but at some point the massive amount of delays starts to get tedious. We were told this would be out by the 1st week of July and here we set 4 months later facing another delay. Hell they just finalized the damn script two months ago. How were they going to release this in July with an unfinished script. Hell the Rathuum Event was supposed to be out December of 2015 and got pushed back nearly 6 months. So this isn't people being mad that we have to wait longer, this is people getting mad that we AGAIN have to wait longer.

On 2016-11-09 at 4:48 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

5:37 p.m EST Update: The Update is expected to come Friday afternoon! We'll spend the evening polishing up the various bits needing extra care (and of course stuff in an extra feature or two)!

The latest news!

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The latest news!

So literally Prime Time will happen before I can even bloody update the game to try the content myself. Guess you won't see me in the chat because I want to play the content before seeing anyone else play first, especially you guys.