[DE]Rebecca

[PC Status Thread] Update 19: The War Within.

1 minute ago, tastic said:

3gig patch at prime time for europe be lucky if we can patch before sunday

Remember when they did it with SoI? there was no major updating problem then, don't see why there would be now...

On 9.11.2016 at 10:48 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

5:37 p.m EST Update: The Update is expected to come Friday afternoon! We'll spend the evening polishing up the various bits needing extra care (and of course stuff in an extra feature or two)!

well now you all can go to sleep :)

25 minutes ago, Nowe999 said:

TBH, Sunday starts a work week. My schedule starts on Sunday and end on Saturday and then begins another work week.

Also. It sounds very silly when you look at a calendar on your Windows (Don't know about Mac's) and the starting day for a week on the Calendar is Sunday...

Depends where you live, I guess. Sunday is a holiday in my country and most of the (general) shops are usually closed or at the very least close very early if they are open. Oh and monday starts the week here :)

Edited by Vilmu

3 minutes ago, tastic said:

3gig patch at prime time for europe be lucky if we can patch before sunday

And I though that mine internet are cheap one ;] Does the Torrent method make any good for you, guys? As far as i remember you can switch smt like that in settings of the laucher.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The latest news!

That just triggered the whole forum Reb 

sweet! i get done with college classes tomorrow at 1:50 in the afternoon, thanks professors who have to do stuff for seniors now i get to play TWW probably as it releases!

So, just out of curiosity, anyone know if the infested frame is coming? I realize it was just revealed, but it'd be cool to roll in a new frame.

I can't wait to play a 3 parts quest that will end in 20 minutes. Then we will have to wait another year for more content in the form of a short quest but a bunch of market items to spend platinum on.

• Upvote 9

On 11/9/2016 at 4:48 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

5:37 p.m EST Update: The Update is expected to come Friday afternoon! We'll spend the evening polishing up the various bits needing extra care (and of course stuff in an extra feature or two)!

The only extra feature I want is Ash Deluxe!

Edited by Arktourus
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, _Chronix said:

what time tho

"Afternoon"...

meaning somewhere between 12pm and 5pm est, most likely

Edited by EchoesOfRain

1 minute ago, _Chronix said:

what time tho

Imagine a number between 0 and 24 and then a number between 0 and 60 that is when, if it's not here when the time is, repeat.

• Upvote 2