[DE]Rebecca

[PC Status Thread] Update 19: The War Within.

Afternoon release, aka afternoon FOR THEM. Not for everyone else around the world, update is probably suspected to be out in about 2-5 hours

Edited by QTEila
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

Absolutely not!

Well, too bad for you, have a nice week-end.

Edited by Stonehenge

1 minute ago, P1nhead said:

*hands out a fresh hot coffee for everyone*  c(___)

Cheers mate, gonna need it. 

4 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

12:00 is not afternoon though

umm...pretty sure it is. 12:00 pm is the end of the morning and the beginning of the afternoon

2 minutes ago, P1nhead said:

*hands out a fresh hot coffee for everyone*  c(___)

waaay ahead of you... got my own lol.

Totally hyped. Literally just watching these forums like everyone else... staring... intensely...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, QTEila said:

Afternoon release, aka afternoon FOR THEM. Not for everyone else around the world, update is probably suspected to be out in about 2-5 hours

Know what ? If it released after midnight here, i'm afraid something horrible could happen to me.

murtaugh-list-gremlin.gif

• Upvote 8

Just now, Niqht2k said:

Why are you people so excited. It's just an update. Nothing special about that lol

Just an update? it's like a birthday gift, but you are only allowed to open it 2 months later

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Niqht2k said:

Why are you people so excited. It's just an update. Nothing special about that lol

Obviously one does not know that we have been waiting a year for this update that more of an expansion then an update. 3 gigs of new content and shiny S#&$.

Edited by williamwatsonMH4
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Niqht2k said:

No, you're right. It's not like alot of us have been waiting for oh I don't know 6 months for this come out... :facepalm:  

• Upvote 2

The funny thing is to try playing another game, watching a movie, and after 10 mins realizing you just don't care a bit, and returning on forum.

grrghklkmmgragarg.

Edited by Stonehenge
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

Obviously one does not know that we have been waiting a year for this update that more of an expansion then an update. 3 gigs of new content and shiny S#&$.

That long? Only heard recently of it and thought it might be a small content update.

My bad.

Guys stop it or you ll get another warning like me for telling what you think about this, lets wait with love in our hearts for the so waited update.

Ill go reddit, i think the empire cant censure people there.

Hoping for it today.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stonehenge said:

The funny thing is to try playing another game, watching a movie, and after 10 mins realizing you just don't care a bit, and returning on forum.

Haha, i feel ya. Trying the whole time to watch a Stream....but then....clicking in here and starting the Game to look if the Update is already for download, might be more important than all other stuff. :facepalm::blush::crylaugh:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

it's going to arrive at most on 7pm est thats a -5 timezone, for example here it will be 10pm while right now it's 1:30.

in other words it can take up to 8 hours from now so @ValleryDeLexy go to sleep m8

Okay bro, thanks for explaining..

I can now rest in peace

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, QTEila said:

yeah, sucks to live on a bloody ball, not on a disc, eh? ^^

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

umm...pretty sure it is. 12:00 pm is the end of the morning and the beginning of the afternoon

12pm is called noon. Afternoon is technically everything between 12pm and, like, 6pm. My guess is that TWW releases late afternoon. So, 4 or 5pm. EST.

Edited by Arktourus
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, P1nhead said:

Haha, i feel ya. Trying the whole time to watch a Stream....but then....clicking in here and starting the Game to look if the Update is already for download, might be more important than all other stuff. :facepalm::blush::crylaugh:

Honnestly, at that moment i'm glad i'm single. Some people just don't understand.

• Upvote 1