[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #142 w/ Special Guests: TONIGHT at 7pm ET!

Wait wait wait. They said they don't want to spoil it on the first day, so the stream is being moved to Friday. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, DavyGhost said:

So, we`re gonna be able to watch TWW, but not play it? That`s fantastic. ^_^

THE SARCASM IS OVER 4 MONTHS!!!! .......of power :3

• Upvote 1

I may skip out the beginning because watching reactions to reactions to something that likely dropped 15 minutes prior means I'll be busy doing it myself (and it just doesn't sound entertaining to be completely honest). Fan art and concepts I look forward to, hopefully see you tomorrow.

Edited by LazerSkink

2 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Wait wait wait. They said they don't want to spoil it on the first day, so the stream is being moved to Friday. 

wouldn't count on it being released tonight, with the looks of things, looks like a week-end release...

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

M8UJsLQ.jpg

Like an answer to a prayer, we’re bringing you The War Within on a very special extended episode of Prime Time.

'Console Tenno - this will be a PC focused War Within stream but we won't spoil the whole thing... but if you want to experience the entire quest for yourself maybe skip this one'

This FRIDAY November 11th, Rebecca and Megan are joined in the studio by wgrates and DanieltheDemon as they experience The War Within for the very first time. The night will be split up as both wgrates and DanieltheDemon play the first parts of the quest individually (as we react), followed by conspiracy crafting as to what they both have witnessed. We don't want to spoil the quest fully for you on the first day, but there will be parts of it revealed so beware! 

PLUS, we’ll be sitting down after to see some incredible new community Fan Art, and give out Platinum prizes!!

See you here tomorrow, November 11th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

I think I'm going to die from excitement with this new major quest. My curiosity of what lore will be added to the warframe universe is over 9000! 

10 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Makes sense since I'm sure that the DEVs don't really want to work on the weekend...

Edited by Reidmaster

11 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

There is too much room for interpretation here, I'll just keep my eyes on the status thread.

• Upvote 1

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Bummer. I like the streams, but I don't want spoilers. Any chance you guys can give out a time on when you'll stop talking about spoilers? 

1-2 weeks later after launch 1 month later max gl tenno

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

jesus DE don't you see whats happening everytime you do something like this? just tell us a date instead of instigating a chaos

Your name is exceptionally appropriate. 

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

Fail!

Might as well use this post then.

Why do major updates never seem to drop when I'm not working the following day? Had multiple days off, update most likely drops on the final day in the evening.

Edited by Naith
Damn phone lag...

18 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

This makes the most sense, especially because Prime Times are always on Thursdays.

• Upvote 1

SO it comes out Friday........not gonna write the rest of my opnion..don't wanna get banned for it...but it's not nice. All these DElays rekt me...

• Upvote 3

So we now have to wait till late tomorrow night? or is actually coming today so we can play it and then watch the stream tomorrow with out having any of it spoiled? 

Comon pls release it for the stream because i whant to watch but i am not able to play it anymore at that time! Pls 1 hour earlyer or 2

59 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

Finalllyyyyy

source.gif

Hide contents

Wow people are actually salty about this news?
Others may not share the optimism but I'm looking forward to seeing all the hard work that's been done in this update.

Why do I LOVE this so much!!!?!?!

• Upvote 2

That moment you can't help but stare at the forums when you have a 6-7 page English essay to write.....

this-is-fine-meme.jpg