Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #142 w/ Special Guests: TONIGHT at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

15 hours ago, SuikiAmon said:

I'm tired of waiting. I'm just going to assume it's crap, like The Second Dream is, and call it a day and save some time.

Question is why haven't you saved more time by stop posting in the forums all together? That way you'll have more time to go troll some other game devs you feel like have wronged your precious ego. 

If I understood this right there will be no update this weekend, but instead you'll let us watch some people I've never heard of in my entire life play the quest we've all been eagerly awaiting for? This after option to replay the Second Dream and a "tweak" to upgrade the servers just yesterday. You people are cruel you know that?

Why the hell would I watch some random people play a quest I want to experience first hand?

I really hope we will get the update and play it ourselves and that I'm misunderstanding all this.

Edited by DamCir

I'm hyped for this update even more than before now. I can't wait for this to be released on consoles. Thanks for the spoiler warning Megan. I'm purposefully going to Matrix dodge this stream until it releases on consoles and I've played it.

Speaking of, anyone know the requirements to play this quest besides completing The Second Dream?

Just now, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

I'm hyped for this update even more than before now. I can't wait for this to be released on consoles. Thanks for the spoiler warning Megan. I'm purposefully going to Matrix dodge this stream until it releases on consoles and I've played it.

Speaking of, anyone know the requirements to play this quest besides completing The Second Dream?

Gotta have completed the Pluto -> Sedna Junction.

Seriously, why is everyone taking as it'll be dropped today? That's probably not what they meant. When they say "we're bringing you The War Within -" that doesn't mean they are releasing it, that implies they are only bringing it in to show us. Now if they said give then I would think differently for sure.

34 minutes ago, LethalVisions said:

Seriously, why is everyone taking as it'll be dropped today? That's probably not what they meant. When they say "we're bringing you The War Within -" that doesn't mean they are releasing it, that implies they are only bringing it in to show us. Now if they said give then I would think differently for sure.

36 minutes ago, LethalVisions said:

" We don't want to spoil the quest fully for you on the first day, but there will be parts of it revealed so beware! "

Just now, RainbowCandyCat said:

The stream is happening rn, just a pre-stream. On there Danielle said it would come 6 pm est

Oh right, just avoiding the stream like the plague to avoid any and all spoilers (and I don't care at all for watching others play when I could be playing either)

So we must watch primetime until it is downloading, while you guys at DE are playing it?  Just like with the Index Preview, you release the patch when the show start and only activate it, when the show is over...:awkward:
I really like the DE devs and staff, but this is simply forcing people to watch your stream. Sometimes I do watch it, without being forced.