The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On this Megahype Eve, post your wildest prediction for TWW that could change EVERYTHING about the Tennoverse as we know it!

(PSN)Silverback73

Well it says war within, so I'm gunna go out on a limb and say we're gunna be fighting for control of our warframes.

Possibly the queens are old orokin that have survived for yonks because of access to old tech, (possibly the very specifc tech that was used in the healers of the orokin, that were engineered as twins that had an mental link with one another, which may be how the queens are able to maintain the cloning procedures as much as they have, as well as survive for this long.) and know how the warframes were made, and thus how to control them?

Teshin isn't in this quest. Rather, the Grineer have just perfected a way to clone any human, and cloned him to test the power of their new technology. 

Their plan is to clone Operators to create a rival corps of Grineer-loyal Operators who will fight us for Transference into our warframe. The operator who was seen hiking through the snow is one of their new clones who has defected away from their plan. 

The Grineer are merely a very convincing setup to train the Tenno for the real fight while simultaneously being perfected through interactions with the Tenno to fight the real enemy - the Sentients, whom still exist in another star system.

However, providing utmost security to the human survivors while getting them to mine up the resources necessary to equip a vast army of technologically stunted clones to fight an enemy traditionally vulnerable to techless equipment is a bit of a conflict of interest.

Edited by Littleman88

3,5GB?

An old and tought lost solar system.

Andromeda where the infected reign. A real dark sector..

Once youre going to another solar system thru massive blackhole, you never able to going back.

No ordis, no lotus. Just tenno and his frame

Edited by ValleryDeLexy

Features I think would be awesome to see in TWW:

Total combat mechanics rework- rebalancing of All damages,

more aggressive combat AI that no longer hides and locks the door while evading the tenno at every turn,

no more ambush repositioning and retreating 

Longer more involved mission dynamics

the ability to set mission levels, mob density, types of mobs on maps

scaling based on MR-group MR ratio

Recalibration of loot drops based on time in mission

an exceptional return of grineer to the solar system with more aggression, and better tactics

more tilesets 

more mission types

more mission diversity

-a scaling endless mission type which generates a new map each time you go down the elevator of the compound/ship exterminate type mission with increased mobs/levels at each floor. 

The Queens

More archwing improvements

More archwing maps

Open space dog fighting (swg FLIGHT, I miss it so much)

Something very wild I just thought, regarding the end cinematic of second dream;

What if it was the queens controlling the frame when it broke the war?

I guess that's little too wild :P I mean, that doesn't even make much sense why they would do that. But since we don't know the story of TWW yet, thought I'd just throw that out. :)

Third:

Cephalons have secretly been creating an army by making us believe we were creating simple sentinels. The Queens knew of this which is why they go for primitive technologies for the Grineer. Suda was a prototype for an advance AI system that knows autonomy but not at sentient levels. While Simaris is still under Orokin programming influences. 

The orbiter crashes on some desolate planet and you have to build your own base and armory. Then you can go out on expeditions to find other Tenno to collaborate and try to find a way off of the planet. After you regain your space travel capabilities, you continue to use the planet as a fully customizable base.

On 11/10/2016 at 8:01 PM, L_Walk said:

I have a wild suspicion we kill one of the queens.  Maybe not kill per say, but our actions lead to her death.  The other takes over as head dictator.  You heard it here first.

Can I just say that I called that shiz 100%?

On 11/11/2016 at 4:11 AM, grigorije said:

Teshin is acquainted with the Queens and aware of their plans, whatever they may be. As the Tenno infiltrate the Grineer fortress, they are confronted by Teshin, who shows anxiety and concern in regard to their arrival, as if the Tenno have fallen into a trap set by the Queens, much to Teshin's disappointment.

Being Orokin by blood, the Queens posses both the knowledge and technology to effectively neutralize the Tenno, stripping them of their protective shells.

Having lost their warframe, the Tenno personally embark on a quest to retrieve their beloved warframe.

The Queens use this opportunity to capture the Tenno and use their bodies as vessels and as a new source of fresh DNA samples.

(These are all speculations.)

I got it right I guess.

46 minutes ago, grigorije said:

I got it right I guess.

On 11/10/2016 at 7:18 PM, Nelizar said:

Random Prediction: The Queen's have been, for a long time, mimicking Transference. In order to do that though, they need the blood of Warframe's/'Tenno'.
The second queen died long ago, the second queen we see now is just a clone of the first queen with the first queen's conciousness split into the second queen. Making two.
Or they somehow keep the old second queen that died and store her conciousness somewhere.

But yeh. They live forever by mimicking transference and switching bodies pretty much, either with clones or with Tenno Children. :P

I was right, to. :p
Well sorta. xD