Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Neckoning, a ring syandana

alexmach1

• 2 weeks later...

I love this concept, and can picture myself using it quite a bit even if it clipped here n there.

One thought I had is does it interfere with some particularly large helmets, like nyx prime or even possibly trinity's? If so u might want to lower the back slightly.

other than that I might prefer a larger/longer central dangly bit to be added in the back, perhaps even a metal chain of rings styled after the main ring, but that's just my taste, if its not what ur going for dont worry about it.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius

Just now, alexmach1 said:

Spoiler

ringscraf18.jpg

Then I'm satisfied. Most Syandanas look terrible on Chroma in my opinion, due to his bulk and uneven back with protrusions, but this one doesn't have this problem as it doesn't actually go low. Others have already proposed having some dangling parts having from the ring, so I won't repeat it.

On 11/11/2016 at 9:22 PM, alexmach1 said:

Had this idea a while ago, but only now decided to start on it after hitting a wall while detailing the infested syandana.

ringscraf.jpg

While incredibly large, the way it wraps around the neck and has cloth to the sides rather than the back avoids conflict with backpacks such as Frost and Trinity

ringscraf2.jpg

While having enough area to still reach all the way around atlas's girth.

ringscraf3.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

theneckening.gif

atlas why

reminds me of the one on the right, those things that japaense/ chinese gods have:

Raijin-Fujin_Final.jpg

Edited by VoidWraith

On 12/30/2016 at 0:34 PM, alexmach1 said:

still detailing, waiting for the deadline announcement, and I think this is a good cloth setup.

ringscraf19.jpg

Love the design. A question, if I may. How many people will be driven insane if you make the cloths asymmetrical? Just like a little bit. Not major different, just enough to be gnawing at people noticeable. 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:01 AM, AhLiu338 said:

Love the design. A question, if I may. How many people will be driven insane if you make the cloths asymmetrical? Just like a little bit. Not major different, just enough to be gnawing at people noticeable. 

I'm one of those people. N theres so much asymmetric stuff already. Would still support this but my opinion is stay symmetrical. Its looking really nice

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ashes of suvius said:

I'm one of those people. N theres so much asymmetric stuff already. Would still support this but my opinion is stay symmetrical. Its looking really nice

Same with my friend, you are. He love this one, and I love seeing him squirm. I'm a good friend like that.