Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19: The War Within

[DE]Megan

My wife and pretty much entire clan just decided they would rather do literally anything else than grind the moon to finish that damn junction. Thanks DE... we've had nothing really to do BUT grind since U18... and now we get to grind a junction... This is the first time i'v seen my wife give up on warframe, Maybe shes just tired of the runescape effect. Lots of grind, lots of padding, annoying barriers to fun content.

Be back in month or two when we start getting bored with whatever we blow this off for.

So since you cannot load any other mission while in the middle of the quest, I crash while loading in.... 

Spoiler

After showing off to ordis my new abilities, the game crashes and my GTX 970 starts to overheat? My fans kick up to around 70% until the game finally crashes. I hope that the team is working on possibly patching this 

Absolutely loved the quest up until this point though! Much love! <3 <3

So a few small things to note, the first the steam overlay is completly screwed over, second random things open in the realys when you go anywhere near the eleveators, third chat randomly closes while your typing causing you to hit all the buttons and do all the thing whilst typing, fourth if you have a custom holster equipped the y is maxed out no matter what you do so you can no longer actually customise the holster position, my rhino now has a ninkana sticking through his neck and chest, fifth all operators need to completly re-do their looks, from face choice to hair choice to color choice partially because of the new lighting and partially because if you dont htey will all be set to the defaults for what ever reason when you try to do any missions or quest, sixth kavats are buggy for what ever reason, un-equipping and re-equipping them as your companion seems to work fine, and finaly thank you DE for this update i cant wait untill this stuff gets fixed so i can enjoy the update

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The new pre-requisite to access Sorties is completion of The War Within. 

Why would take away an existing game mode from the general population and lock it behind a quest line?

Why not create a new sortie version instead? You have now taken away one of optional things people can pop in and do that brings variety.

You need to roll this back or change.

Ok guys, I am scared, could someone that got over the, how do I say without spoiling it, finding the big ball with engines (Hope You know what I am reffering to) answer this question?

(DO NOT OPEN IF YOU WANT TO GET SPOILED FOR THE BEGGINING OF THE QUEST)

Spoiler

I am scared that You lose your Frame when dat boi teshin captures you, do You lose it or nah?

kasuyi, i am thankful for the AMAZING job [DE] taylor and everyone ad DE has done and i'm sure everyone that hasn't said anything is too (sorry if i'm sounding like a jerk just annoyed and confused)

I'm just pointing out a quest breaking bug. (even though i haven't crashed i can't seem to do anything besides turning off my comp then turning it back on to fix it, but that might do something really really bad to my account). when you guys can please fix this i don't want to be the only person this has happened to oor will happen too.

Edited by duckman822
typo