Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19: The War Within

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Shirelagel said:

What do we do if we complete the quest but do not get the inbox message at the end? I tried relogging, and the quest says complete in the codex

Same problem, quest completed in codex, but no reward. Brother finished the quest and got a weapon and an inbox message.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed some general behaviour with enemies regarding awareness of their environment:
    • Nullifiers now notice and investigate their bubble taking damage 
    • Enemies will notice and investigate corpses
    • Enemies affected by Coolant Leak will notice that they've been frozen/slowed
  • The Landing Craft extraction door has received an upgraded look! 

Yessssss.

Just finished the quest, and damn, GREAT job DE. It was amazing, great story, awesome cinematic, it was totally worth the wait. 10/10

side note: during this quest i experienced no bugs or glitches at all, and got my rewards and messages right away. My friend did experience a missing waypoint but he found his way and the quest played through properly till the end.

16 minutes ago, Shirelagel said:

What do we do if we complete the quest but do not get the inbox message at the end? I tried relogging, and the quest says complete in the codex

Hey, so If You finish the quest do (check the spoiler box)

Spoiler

You lose your Frame If You continue to advance in the fortress? Or you recover it?

A pretty big bug I've noticed with FoV is 

Spoiler

If you take control of your operator then switch back to your warfarme, it resets the FoV to it's defaults and if you're like me and get headaches from lower FoV values it can make using the operator of a nuisance than anything. Hope you guys can fix this asap!

On top of that, I never got my rewards for finishing the quest.

You too senketsu? what part are you stuck on? I'm on the liset part for all eternity.

1 minute ago, Senketsu_ said:

Im really trying to hold back my anger at the fact that I cant even PLAY THE DAMN QUEST BECAUSE ITS BROKEN!

Edited by duckman822

25 minutes ago, CybranLoyalist said:

Same problem, quest completed in codex, but no reward. Brother finished the quest and got a weapon and an inbox message.

I completed the quest and got no rewards either. The Codex shows the quest complete. Already relogged to see if I would get a mail with the rewards and no luck.