[DE]Megan

Update 19: The War Within

After reading through all the changes and fixes and not seeing this mentioned, I feel safe in saying I found an interesting bug:

The Chroma Drevni Tennogen Skin seems to have been accidentally changed to the Chroma Vojnik Skin. I'll grab a screenshot later if this isn't fixed by the next time I log in, but judging by some of the posts in this thread, DE has bigger things to worry about.

I also kind of prefer the looks of the Vojnik skin, so I'd be okay with this lasting a little longer.

4 minutes ago, SorrySoldOut said:

Can't do anything, the game keeps crashing when I log in. Over and over. The bug number is WAR-1095252

Same here, WAR-1095258

Holy Hek!

The hype train has arrived, smashing into the station with all the force of a runaway Fomorian.

I really enjoyed the quest, thank you.

So I chose to wait for Teshin to reach out, and... nothing is happening. At all.

I see the Kuva Fortress, and I know it will probably move sooner or later. But does anything else actually happen? Because that wouldn't really be a 'big decision early in the quest', that'd just be 'you have one option if you want to progress'.

Edited by CrogenitorSeims

Does anyone know how to make transference with the worm think, I stun it and aim it and press 5 and nothing, shortly after it eat me

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, nipuna said:

Does anyone know how to make transference with the worm think, I stun it and aim it and press 5 and nothing, shortly after it eat me

Hoping for an answer for this, too. I'm stuck here as we speak.

The additions to endless Fissure missions are fantastic! And of course, we all appreciate the plethora of fixes. You guys rock.

в конце как квесты пройти? я ближний бой бить бить урон ноль ни чего не происходит нажимается 5 лазер ни чего, жду ответ

Edited by Stalker_evil

29 minutes ago, xSapphire said:

Hoping for an answer for this, too. I'm stuck here as we speak.

Press e to stun. The blast thing.