Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19: The War Within

[DE]Megan

Thank you so much for the amount of work, time, and love you've put into this, and for keeping us in the loop throughout the whole affair. It means a lot to be able to hear things as they're happening, honestly, and to know that there's so much dedication in your work. Hope you're all able to get some well-deserved rest tonight. Love you guys!

Thank you so much for the update, but for the next hotfix can you guys please change the launcher so it doesn't automatically keep switching tabs? I'm sitting here trying to download the update in the background and it keeps changing tabs in the background and making noise while doing so. I had to open up the volume mixer and mute the dang thing as I'm trying to watch a movie! Thanks, and I can't wait to play it! 

"Windows/system32/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.ddl is not designed to be executed on windows"  WHAT JUST WHAT!!! Come on guys i've been waiting almost a year just to get with this warning message??!!

Nopthing to see here i already fixed it...

Edited by PsychoDraugr
I fixed it

1 minute ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Thank you so much for the update, but for the next hotfix can you guys please change the launcher so it doesn't automatically keep switching tabs? I'm sitting here trying to download the update in the background and it keeps changing tabs in the background and making noise while doing so. I had to open up the volume mixer and mute the dang thing as I'm trying to watch a movie! Thanks, and I can't wait to play it! 

Click the bottom left triangle so it stays on the "The War Within" loading screen instead of constantly moving :)