Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19: The War Within

[DE]Megan

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframe Update 19: The War Within 

• Fixed numerous issues with enemy projectiles being able to affect players through solid objects. Affected enemies are as follows:
    • Bombard
    • Corrupted Bombard
    • Manic Bombard
    • Hellion
    • Denial Bursa
    • Drover Bursa
    • Comba/Scrambus
    • Executioner Gorth
    • Executioner Vay Molta
    • Shik Tal
    • Zanuka
    • Jackal
    • Vay Hek Terra Frame
    • Tyl Regor
    • Kela de Thaym

latest?cb=20140317094010

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This open letter really touched me. 
I can imagine how this moment is important and beautiful to all the people involved in this quest for so much time. This beautiful team called Digital Extremes is really my inspiration to pursuit new bounds on the game design path that I chose for my life. Today was a great achievement, and I'm very happy to see up close the effort and the consideration that DE have to us players, this is something precious this days.
And I'm so proud to be part of this community and be able to see the growing of a game that I love so much. I fought to believe when my warframe appears on the war within trailer. It was a moment that I will never forget. To me this means a lot.

After all this exhaustive and long wait, the legendary update is live. My update is finishing, it's time for me to play.

Deeply thank you to DE and the awesome Warframe community. 
Signing out.

Love you DE. amo este juego desde el momento que mire el trailer para ps4, y desde entonces hice todo lo posible por arma una buena PC (en aquel entonces no tenia tanto interés en los videojuegos...) Escribo esto en español para todos los jugadores latinos que estoy seguro deben sentir el mismo amor por su equipo y warframe.

Saludos desde México y felicitación por tan grandioso videojuego. 

• Blocking with the Silva and Aegis increases both Critical and Status Chance by 15% (max 60%) to next attack. 
  • Blocking with the Ack and Brunt now absorbs elemental damage. Example: Block Electrical damage, gain + Electrical damage on top of base attacks.

Shouldn't that be switched around?

Would be weird if Teshen is actually a the Stalker's Tenno.

Edited by General_Durandal