Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19: The War Within

[DE]Megan

• Prior Sortie Season Vandal and Wraith rewards can now be offered as invasion rewards by the respective faction. 

YOU DON'T WANNA ADD QUANTA VANDAL ON INVASIONS?!?!?!?! A LOOTS OF PLAYERS SEND LOOTS DUCATS  FOR IT !! PLEASE DON'T ADD QUANTA VANDAL TO INVASIONS IT'S FROM BARO KI'TEER !!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arbiters of Hexis ‘Arbiter's Arena’ Lunaro Map ..... The perpendicular goals will require skill, precision, and teamwork to overcome

Then you will have to rework lunaro, because  in the current state nobody does passing as its easy to pass to yourself and play alone ...

40 minutes ago, BeardyKyle said:

I'm getting an error in the launcher. 

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.."

And then it doesn't restart...is anyone else experiencing this? What should I do?

I had this problem and I noticed this happened while I was tabbed out of the launcher, what I did was, I left it open and went outside to chase my chickens around.
When I came back, it worked :D.
Note: I unchecked Bulk Downloads in settings.
Good Luck!

45 minutes ago, Luigidude77 said:

is it just me or did anyone else notice the *cough* adult implied theme *cough* cough* red text? i try not to be in the gutter which is why i was surprised this even was written by someone at DE because SOMEBODY is gonna have a fit.

just surprised at the more mature tone this game is going for in some ways.or has it always been this way?

hope i don't get in trouble for posting this~ just thinking to myself....

Honestly, it's Red Text. it's always been lewd and innuendo laden, nothing new.

5 minutes ago, Zalanore said:

Also... and this is a bit awkward.

My friend literally can't do the laser section because he's colorblind and can't see the red lasers.

1 minute ago, Zalanore said:

... And apparently I can't guide him through because it's a solo only mission.

Oh no!! Maybe let him know the sequence (tell him to hug the ship right away!): 

1st beam: Get to the left of the ship
2nd beam: Get to the top of the ship
3rd beam: Get to the right of the ship
4th beam: Get to the left the ship 
5th beam: Get on the bottom of the ship 
6th beam: Get to the right of the ship

Next section! 

1st beam: Get to the left of the ship 
2nd beam: Get to the bottom of the ship
3rd beam: Get to the top of the ship 
4th beam: Get to the right of the ship 

I hope I got everything right there! Tell him we wish him good luck! :community: 

OMG .. lmao .. waited and looked forward to War Within for this months .. and early part of quest is Archwing .. lol .. I guess DE missed the community's hatred of archwing ah.. an it get worse the further you go in the quest.. who came up with this stuff.  This release should have been the best thing to happen to Warframe in ages and it starts with archwing disappointment .. damn thats a big let down early on.

It's offical .. WW quest really is a piece of useless crap as far as a quest goes.. so many bugs .. players getting locked in the quest with no way to "quit"  I crashed the game to try to stop the stupid quest as it really sux and as soon as the game restarts i'm back in the quest .. wtf.. DE have done some things in this game that i think a rather daft and alienate players but this quest is just bad without any thought of the actual gameplay .. its nice they made a new quest but PLEASE DE make this bloody quest optional and let us move on to the actual new content .. warframe without warframes is just crazy .. soo disappointed in DE atm.. take the best game i've played and do this to it.. WOW in utter shock.. have I spent 1400hrs and got to MR21 to do this .. really .. so sad

Edited by Madas007

After alot of waiting for this update I was ready to actually quit the game for the second time.
*We are going to have a 3 part major update so stick whit us tenno*

Yeah right after 5 updates there is finally the war whitin.....
I'm not even hyped as I was for the second dream so if the quest is not good I quit agian.....

:thumbdown:

Ooohh btw i'm not a Noob I just don't write so much on the forum.

Edited by Chris.Nath

5 minutes ago, Madas007 said:

OMG .. lmao .. waited and looked forward to War Within for this months .. and early part of quest is Archwing .. lol .. I guess DE missed the community's hatred of archwing ah.. 

This release should have been the best thing to happen to Warframe in ages and it starts with archwing disappointment .. damn thats a big let down early on.

You don't kill anything it's just flying through lasers. Relax lol.