Update 19: The War Within

5 minutes ago, Beocca said:

Hi, like so many others I completed the quest The War Within but got no reward for it. Hope the fix for this isn't too far away. Awesome quest by the way, really enjoyed it :)

There was supposed to be a reward at the end? When I got back nothing happened. It didn't even say that the quest completed.

Wow nice i cant weit to do the quest. but where is ash skin, i cant weit to be in the shop and pls put the tennocon syandana in the shop. pretty pls. and GJ for all this big update u guys deserv a badge whith the bast of the bast DEVS. GJ...GZ!!!

2 hours ago, souetali said:

I completed the quest The War Within no reward :(Please Fix 

3 hours ago, kimmpoyyy said:

i finished the mission but i didn't get the rewards

Have you guys checked your inbox yet? You can equip the new item immediately after you finish the quest. 

6 minutes ago, War-Zone said:

There was supposed to be a reward at the end? When I got back nothing happened. It didn't even say that the quest completed.

Same here. Also I don't think there was supposed to be a reward.

If anything your reward is that now you can take the unwanted by anyone operator in the middle of a mission and become them... That is, of course, if you want to break any immersion, pacing and fun.

Otherwise you can play the game called Warframe with your .... wait for it.... warframe! 

When i look back to the quest I wonder "Was that it?" Was that was what hindered this magnificent game's development for half an year (maybe more), noticeably shrunk the community and deprived it of so much actual content (like levels, bosses and characters)?

This? The creepy person living in the back of my ship? The one thing in the game, quite a few of us chose to pretend it didn't exist? This and Lunaro?

And although I completely disagree with where the game is going and has been going for a solid year now, I will not quit. I will not give up on it DE, no matter how hard you try to end your own creation!

As always:

Thanks for the update and for your hard work!

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed numerous issues with enemy projectiles being able to affect players through solid objects. Affected enemies are as follows:
    • Bombard
    • Corrupted Bombard
    • Manic Bombard
    • Hellion
    • Denial Bursa
    • Drover Bursa
    • Comba/Scrambus
    • Executioner Gorth
    • Executioner Vay Molta
    • Shik Tal
    • Zanuka
    • Jackal
    • Vay Hek Terra Frame
    • Tyl Regor
    • Kela de Thaym

I think the most critical one is Scorch.

It even ignores Frost's globe.

well fml.... 1st mission got bugged, went to way point and it didnt do anything, runned around and still nothing, restarted game, i missed the 1st mission, and then i got bugged from last mission... door did close and tryed 30mins to open it but nope so i restarted game again.... i missed the ending as well... kinda mad now, hope fully i can replay it soon.. 

Omg i cant even play sorties now cuz it sais i need to complete TWW quest before i can do it.

Edited by rautaristi