Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19: The War Within

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, SetAbominae said:

Getting some amazing download speeds here...

Y'know, the speeds the launcher has been having for the past 3+ years.

It's probably your connection, personally i'm having no issues.

SKEsUE5.png

My usual DL speed is around 3-4mb/s. So pretty normal.

f859e9b3d3.jpg 

my download is pretty low, i should be loading at this speed about all the time, but it goes up and down from 1mb/s to 19mb/s 

edit: by the time i made this post my download finished so nvm maybe its just not showing the right download speed, but loading at your usual rate

Edited by _Mr.Robot

Can not understand what is a point with affinity in endless missions...i i want to rank there is no need to buy booster i just run few ways and that,s it...i do not see logic in it..random Relic filled with traces are not rewarding...im sure DE will look into it closer later...but this is not good solution..evenry 10 th wave should spam random Vaulted relic..not filled with Traces...

Finally... Just, finally...

I know you all worked very hard to get this out to us tonight, and it pains me to say this as I eagerly await The War Within to finish downloading, but I honestly feel like this has to be said, and I won't be sugar coating this:

You failed with this update, DE. You failed to meet your deadline time and time again, and you failed your community by hyping an update long before you should have. There were players defending you the whole way through, but you also caused many players to lose faith in you with the constant delays, and I honestly feel you deserved all the negativity you received because of the constant hype you gave us. I just hope you've learned a very valuable lesson and won't try something far more spectacular than what you're actually capable of doing in a reasonable amount of time again without having a large enough team for it.

I know there are going to be players unhappy with me saying that, but rest assured that what I've said is far more civil than what I was originally planning to say after hearing this update was delayed again for, what, the fifth time? However, most of that anger came from hoping to spend my day off from work playing the new update, and now that I've had a chance to calm down, I can finally think straight again. ...Just don't think that means I can properly say how thankful I am now; I've never been good at getting my thoughts down on paper.

Now that that's off my chest, let me say that, for as much as many times as I disagree with what DE does, I love this game, and despite my friends losing their faith in you and leaving for good, I always come back because I love this game. I've even been farming for Prime parts for the 'Frames/weapons my friends liked the most in the hopes they'll one day join me again in this wonderful game, and while I know that may just be a fleeting dream, it'd be nice to have my friends see how far this game has come since they left.

Finally, Good job, DE. You might have missed your original deadline by quite the mile, but you got the update out on the day you said you would, and for that, I'm thankful, and I'm looking forward to finally meeting the Grineer Queens, using the new weapons (especially the Kesheg; melee for life), and decking myself out in that new armor.

Go home and rest now. You all deserve it.

7 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

It's probably your connection, personally i'm having no issues.

SKEsUE5.png

My usual DL speed is around 3-4mb/s. So pretty normal.

You having no issues does not mean nobody else has them.

Glad it works for you, doesn't for me though, and has not since I started this game, which as you can tell by my join date on the forums, is quite a long time ago.

Edited by SetAbominae

I still can't fathom why the hell haven't you made patching a background torrent like Blizzard has been doing FOREVER. It's F_ook_ing ReitA_rded to have to sit there and download 3.4 gigs when the patch is live and can't login while it's downloading. 

Hint hint have most of the patch download in the background and when you go live you release the last 10-20 MB of it on patch day. 

Edited by Noxx999