Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, Chaosdreamer said:

I have issue getting TTW working 

I'am not able to start quest :

->Nothing inbox , nothing auto started

-Already done all quest ingames (I have restarted second dream and finished )

-Junction of sedna & pluto done

-MR 22

Need help to get that quest working

have you tried to delete some messages from your inbox? Can you start the quest in the quest menu?

I'm experiencing heavy screen freezing when I:

• Enter the Arsenal
  • Changing Modes or switching between ABC for cosmetics
  • Exit the Arsenal
  • Enter Navigation
  • Load into a mission
  • Load out of a mission into the Orbiter

I Verified & Optimized prior to launching TWW for the first time.

3 minutes ago, KaeseSchnitte said:

have you tried to delete some messages from your inbox? Can you start the quest in the quest menu?

Yea , I deleted some message to from inbox to try (and relogged just after) and you can't start from quest menu since the only who's there is ??(not clickable)

I have an issue with The War Within. Since installing the update and going to Casta in Ceres, I've experienced a bug when trying to hit Q on my keyboard to bring up my gear. When I tried to bring up my gear, it brought up a window saying something about "Maroo" and it wouldn't let me hit any buttons on my keyboard or interact with the defense mission I was doing. I had to force close the entire game. When I tried to rejoin my squad (a group of two!) and skip the cinematic it didn't even recognize I was in the squad, it had me on the side saying "Suit" and the numbers "00" on the top. I couldn't move and it only showed my team mates running around. I thought you guys should know. Thanks!

Edited by celestialskies
I thought I should mention it's only a squad of two people

Unable to exit during the 'returning' segment of the quest inside the "Operator room".

The door simply never opens, soft locking the entire quest.

• I have Helios equipped.

Good-night everyone. I can't even play the game because i'm locked into a quest I can't physically complete (the game puts you right into the segment on login screen).

Edited by YAWL

31 minutes ago, Gaminus said:

SPOILERS

Reveal hidden contents

Got a gamebreaking bug during the mission after you meet Teshin and the Queens.  My sentinel is with me, and keeps killing me, making it impossible to complete the mission.

This is frustrating.

Same problem here. Had I had known I would have unequipped it  before going in. Now I'm stuck unable to reach the console.

EDIT: Tried restarting, didn't help. Helios still causing a game breaking bug.

Edited by bluespart

Just gonna say, love the quest (so far)
But 

Spoiler

After I've done all the tenno stuff, and after i've shown off my powers to ordis, my game crashes on the next loading screen, I cant do anything as when I log in, the game tries to continue on with the quest, only to crash again and again on the loading screen, major bummer since I was getting all hyped about everything and now i cant even play warframe!

[SPOILERS]

So after the point where the operator says he doesn't need the transference chamber anymore, it went to loading screen as it should have but then the game crashed. I logged back in and it appears that I'm immediately thrown back into the quest as I'm met with a loading screen, but it simply crashes again just the same. Tried several times. Plz fix as I can't finish the quest :(

1 minute ago, UnworthySeraph said:

[SPOILERS]

So after the point where the operator says he doesn't need the transference chamber anymore, it went to loading screen as it should have but then the game crashed. I logged back in and it appears that I'm immediately thrown back into the quest as I'm met with a loading screen, but it simply crashes again just the same. Tried several times. Plz fix as I can't finish the quest :(

Same here

2 minutes ago, UnworthySeraph said:

[SPOILERS]

1 minute ago, XxResoluteDawnxX said:

Same here

Could you please post your WAR # in this thread, thank you! 

38 minutes ago, ArcaneOrbit said:

I started the first mission for the quest but the game crashed. I barely got to move. Now after logging back in, the game thinks I've completed the first mission. I haven't even completed it and I have no idea what's going on. I'm going to have to put this quest on hold until it's fixed because I don't want to continue the quest without understanding the story.

So apparently if you crash OR abort a mission from the quest, the game will consider the mission as completed even though it's not.

1 minute ago, ArcaneOrbit said:

So apparently if you crash OR abort a mission from the quest, the game will consider the mission as completed even though it's not.

I had the same issue, game crashed, final climax mission wasn't playable and instead moved to the epilogue.

Also- Well done team!

Once you have the part where you fall out of your chair your sentinel accessories will float around

Mountain quest:

Void Dash ability shows no keys. Rebinding to default does not fix it.

Spoiler

F1CB0066FA3CF96029B703F416987DB85A4CD8E7

Edited by tbeest

9 minutes ago, UnworthySeraph said:

[SPOILERS]

Same problem here. 

18 minutes ago, UnworthySeraph said:

[SPOILERS]

I got exact same issue with crashing, now my main account is literally unplayable :(

Great quest btw

WAR-1095106

Edited by dembawss
missed quote, added WAR code