Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Just now, Makeshift27015 said:

http://imgur.com/a/fsi4c

Nope! As you can see, my last message was receiving the quest and you can see the quest complete. Quite a few people are reporting it in chat too, and several on my Teamspeak, so it seems to be a widespread issue.

Nothing in your inventory? Check your Arsenal for new Melee weapons :O 

Steam Controller user here, having post-TWW issues with the right pad click action, which in the official bindings is bound to "Action 3"/"Alternate Fire."

Using the click action no longer performs the expected action. In menu/star map contexts, clicking the pad presents a mouse pointer (which cannot be used as such). The consequences of losing the previous regular function of the right pad click action are as follows:

* No longer possible to access the Actions menu from the equipment Upgrade screen. (So, currently unable to install orokin catalysts, forma, lens, etc.)

* No longer possible to deploy or collect extractors from the star map.

* No longer possible to use the right pad click action for alternate weapon fire. (So, can't detonate grenades launched from the Penta, or contents of Simulor vortex.)

Thanks for such an exciting update, hope this gets fixed soon!

During one of the new missions I decided to jump on one of the grineer turrets that was up on an elevated position. When I jumped out I was stuck at that height. I could still run around, but I could not move downward at all (barring loki teleport to decoy, lucky me for bringing him.) When I went back up any ramp I would be re-stuck at the greatest height I'd reached. This only happened until I left the room where the 

Spoiler

Console defense after the archwing portion

occured.

Edited by ghoohg
Adding more information.

Chiming in to say that I also did not receive a single reward from completing the mission, and I didn't get a message in the inbox either.

I double checked - I picked up some Orvius blades during the boss fight and they didn't come back with me to my inventory.

Edit: Checked arsenal as well; no new melee weapon.

Edited by Worldbrand

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Nothing in your inventory? Check your Arsenal for new Melee weapons :O 

Nothing I'm afraid. Check the latest three images: http://imgur.com/a/fsi4c

Same answers from my friends. You guys might have to do a db update to check if people have done the quest and if they've received it. (I checked to see if it was a blueprint or something)

Spoilers

Spoiler

after I returned to the ship for the second time and now showed off my new powers to ordis, after the load to continue on the game hard crashed on me, if I go back it goes directly back to that same loading and crashes again, I am completely unable to finish the quest or even play the game normally

10 hours ago, Vindicative said:

Nope, nothing. My friend got his rewards and he says the melee weapon is called Broken Staff but I have nothing.

Yeah, this is the same bug I got happening as well. Upon completion of War Within nothing received in the inbox except only having the initation of the war within message in there.

Edit: 

As of Update 19.0.1, still not fixed (or mention in update itself)

I am gonna go do the sleeps.

Edit 2:

It's the next day, didn't see an update; however, the content showed up so my issue is resolved.

Edited by GoIbez

SPOILER

Spoiler

After completing the first Solo mission (one which "ends" in the Liset), the game crashes while trying to load the next mission. It's done this twice now. WAR-1095199 is the code which I think translates to "DE pls"

Edited by Samoth95

Ember noble animation set appears to be broken when I'm in my liset and dojo but works fine in missions. Also, when using the Ayla Tennogen syandana, I have one on my warframe's back and a duplicate one appears on the ground, by my warframe's feet!!!  

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/150137178463155161/D9E1E9B4E3A1AAB46A3B4B28FAC05D2197F2A576/

1 hour ago, XxResoluteDawnxX said:

Just gonna say, love the quest (so far)
But 

Reveal hidden contents

After I've done all the tenno stuff, and after i've shown off my powers to ordis, my game crashes on the next loading screen, I cant do anything as when I log in, the game tries to continue on with the quest, only to crash again and again on the loading screen, major bummer since I was getting all hyped about everything and now i cant even play warframe!

I'm having the same problem :/

There's a massive lag/freeze around 5~7 seconds that happens whenever I try to change equipment/logging in (loading into the liset). It would freeze whenever I try to access the arsenal and trying to select anything in the equip menu.

For example: It would lag when I click on equip to change warframe/weapon/sentinel, clicking on any square would also lag. Even if I click on the same warframe/weapon, it would still lag which doesn't allow me to double click anything to equip it. It also lags when I change config in the mod selection screen.

It seems anytime that requires a repositioning of the warframe it will lag/freeze for a bit.

Fixed with the hotfix 19.0.1

Edited by Zicos
Problem Solved

I've found an extremely bad bug POST The War Within quest so MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD.

My Riven mod requires me to use a dragon key in order to unlock it. Problem is when I went to my dojo to GET the dragon key. I CAN'T. It will not under any circumstance allow you to enter the Orokin Lab screen to create the blueprint for the key because it keeps saying "Can not create Solar Rails under Armistice". It keeps kicking you out of the menu and you can not get any keys from it. Therefore I can't in any way possible get the damn mod unlocked. It is just going to gather dust in my inventory.

Spoiler

Either due to me landing early and also landing on the ship we follow into the depot during quest 3 or whether it was using bladestorm inside the depot I found I could only go higher couldn't drop elevation without colliding into objects at a slope to lower myself so basically i could go higher but trying to lower elevation required collision on a sloped surface like the rocks on the ceiling.