Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Ok so i haven't been able to log into the website or the game for the past 2 days, checked the second time today and nothing. It seemed like it was fine for a second but then oh nope denied. I can't submit a ticket to support because i'd have to log into the website to do so. Baro Ki'teer is in 16 hours and i could have farmed for parts to turn into ducats but no, now i might not be able to get whatever he has up since this "ip ban" lasts 2-4 days according to many comments and threads i see. Hope everyone has fun with whatever, i'll be taking a nap so that i don't get my self even more frustrated with this situation.

edit: it's fixed now.

Edited by markous

Spoilers for TWW questline, solution to one bug and one another, new since 19.2.0 afaik.

I decided to go on my second replay of TWW to see if the issue with missing out on the first morality choice (right before using Transference on the Golden Maw) was fixed. Turned out to be a problem with poor FPS, turning down the graphics before entering the area that triggers the cutscene made the choices and dial appear, unlike my previous playthroughs. Previously, I would get stuck in the cutscene for a while, before having control resumed to my Operator, however with the cutscene lighting effects lingering making the cave near pitch black. From my searching on the forum, I've seen at least three other posts detailing the same issue, so I'll relay my solution to those affected.

However, that is not why I came here to post. I ran into the same issue as the Tenno who recently posted in the Missions bug reports forum - no matter how well you time your dash and aim, there is no way to snatch the Elder Queen's scepter, which used to be really easy previously. Keep trying, and eventually the mission will fail due to the infamous "eliminate the remaining targets within 1 minute". I'm essentially stuck fighting the Queens' guardians until this is fixed, so I hope there is a hotfix in the works soon. :)

Just to add to the din, When void dashing, it often just "dashes" straight up, making kuva farming an exercise in frustration. Also invisible clouds add to the infuriating siphons along with the insta-kills when trying to use transference mode because the enemies don't let up spawning or shooting. And don't get me started on Siphons that are near walls and have the clouds traveling through said walls, making them unattainable.

Proposed fixes, make the kuva spawn in only wide area's, tone down the spawns a smidgen or make the operator more beefy, fix the void dash so it "jumps" where you're looking 100% of the time, and make sure that the clouds are visible at all times.

11 hours ago, markous said:

Ok so i haven't been able to log into the website or the game for the past 2 days, checked the second time today and nothing. It seemed like it was fine for a second but then oh nope denied. I can't submit a ticket to support because i'd have to log into the website to do so. Baro Ki'teer is in 16 hours and i could have farmed for parts to turn into ducats but no, now i might not be able to get whatever he has up since this "ip ban" lasts 2-4 days according to many comments and threads i see. Hope everyone has fun with whatever, i'll be taking a nap so that i don't get my self even more frustrated with this situation.

edit: it's fixed now.

yeah Danielle said that the servers can be quite picky..

Anyone getting different rewards (not what they chose) from relic missions? i just did a relic defense mission, our loot was great ( 2 fragor prime handles, 1 fragor prime bp and something else) i was so happy, all ppl from the group picked the rares and at the end everybody got some crap, not what they chose.. is it a bug or something? can you please fix it?

Edited by Gusholin

35 minutes ago, Gusholin said:

Anyone getting different rewards (not what they chose) from relic missions? i just did a relic defense mission, our loot was great ( 2 fragor prime handles, 1 fragor prime bp and something else) i was so happy, all ppl from the group picked the rares and at the end everybody got some crap, not what they chose.. is it a bug or something? can you please fix it?

It's a bug, it gives you what your relic was regardless of what you choose 

Hello im one of the people who can't login in game or website "login failed" been this since Wednesday and I tried to use the vpn and it works but you need to have fast internet speed to really join with other squad I get like 1000 ping if I join and that totally unplayable.

can someone help me?

Update: Finally I can login Website and ingame without using VPN Happy now :smile:

Edited by Akaito.Ryu

22 hours ago, Tomodachi69 said:

this really pissed me off ...i lost a nikana p blade because of this broken game

17 hours ago, Gildarts_bb said:

great as usual but it would seem relics are broke as oyu only get the reward your relic provides no matter what you picked 

52 minutes ago, Gusholin said:

Do you guys happen to have your EE.logs saved after you experienced this bug? If you do please send them over to support.warframe.com. EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC. 

This'll help us tremendously. Thank you! 

19 hours ago, Hadronox said:

My 30-day credit booster was removed!

I made a ticket 3 days ago about DE removing my legitimate credit booster when they fixed the erroneous Sortie booster bugs.
I really need the extra credit income from something I paid 200p for and barely used for 2 days ...

Support will get back to you :) Your patience is appreciated. 

18 hours ago, Goddes_Angel said:

Thanks Danielle,
Well i have it 23:30 pm now i will look at the forums tomorrow again.. Have a nice day over the puddle and thank you for your hard work. :)

Happy to help! Thanks for reporting ^.^ 

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Do you guys happen to have your EE.logs saved after you experienced this bug? If you do please send them over to support.warframe.com. EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC. 

This'll help us tremendously. Thank you! 

Support will get back to you :) Your patience is appreciated. 

Happy to help! Thanks for reporting ^.^ 

Do the logs reset everytime you log in or after each mission as I played several other missions after I discovered the bug but don't remember I had to relog at any point

4 minutes ago, Gildarts_bb said:

Do the logs reset everytime you log in or after each mission as I played several other missions after I discovered the bug but don't remember I had to relog at any point

They reset when the launcher is opened. If you experience the bug again close out of the game, save your EE.log, and then send it to support before opening up Warframe again. Thank you! 

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Update 19.2.0 is live! Notable fixes that you have reported: 

• Fixed a white screen hang during The War Within quest when playing on low-end machines.
  • Fixed Client getting incorrect/no reward if a Void Fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
  • Made fixes towards resolving players losing progress in Endless Void Fissure missions if they hit a reward interval during a Hotfix.
  • Fixed incorrect textures being used when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.

Spoiler fixes: 

Reveal hidden contents
  • Fixed a crash that could happen if an Operator dies while reviving.
  • Fixed a permanent black screen if eaten by the Golden Maw in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Operator becoming invulnerable in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed a progression stopping bug caused by unsuccessful transmissions in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed not being able to revive as the Golden Maw. 
  • Fixed a game hang when looking at the Abilities menu as the Golden Maw.
  • Fixed players becoming stuck in the mountain or falling out of world during the Mountain Pass section of The War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Grineer transport ship not coming back and lasers not resulting in death after letting the ship progress without you and then dying in the lasers in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed falling through the floor when walking up to the Queen in the fight during The War Within quest.
  • Fixed being unable to use Transference to return to the Warframe if the player happens to fall out of the world with both their Warframe and their Operator.
  • Fixed losing Melee functionality as your Warframe while fighting the Queen's Guards in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed being trapped as the Operator with no Warframe after using Transference just as the Warframe dies.
  • Fixed being able to go through walls via Operator Transference.
  • Fixed the Operator not being placed where Transference was cancelled in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed a case where you would not be able to Transference into the Operator. 

Sweet! glad we could be of help and thanks for your hard work :D

I am unable to buy the credit booster from the void trader. It says 'already owned'. I have only a resource amount booster.

Edit:

In all the Xini runs I've done looking for the new Axi relics, none have ever dropped from Rotation B, despite it being full of Axi relics. I'm hearing similar claims from other people. Is this intentional, or is the table messed up?

Edited by DeltaPhantom

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

They reset when the launcher is opened. If you experience the bug again close out of the game, save your EE.log, and then send it to support before opening up Warframe again. Thank you! 

Trying to find them via File Explorer while I still have the game running.... Is that possible? Or do I need to close the game first?

EDIT (took two tries, to do, by the way): Support ticket has been sent. Ticket #, for reference, is #707642

Edited by TucsonKaHN
Support Ticket #707642

@[DE]Danielle

hello. its about a week thath i cannot log in the game and website.. i wrote in support this is what they answer to me:

Spoiler
[DE]NateTuesday at 22:17

Hello CptJPriceSpb,

Unfortunately this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means of sharing how long these bans can be, or removing them manually. In the mean time, using a fast and reliable VPN for your area can be a temporary fix until the ban is lifted from your IP. I would suggest trying once each day to login to Warframe so that you know when the ban has been lifted.

Sorry that I can't be of more help in this situation :(

and.. is already a week since i cannot log in the game and website without VPN

ps

some topics:

how i play now:
1)turn on VPN
2)log in the game
3)turn off VPN
4) play

and this is what i need to do every time when i want to play warframe :(

oh and progress not saved for me after that. its telling me mission successfully completed but all mine resources, credits, the number of invasion not saved 

Edited by CptJPriceSpb

Hello, i have some problems with my mods recently.

Indeed, they just disappear from the list when I level them up to the max. And the weirdest things of all, It's that the number of mods didn't change after that.

So they are here, but not here. Hidden maxed mods...... not really useful don't you think?

Will this bug be resolved? I mean i can't do anything for now, and i really want to cry.

Thanks for have reading this hawful english writing of mine ( I am french after all, a french that didn't find the good topic in the french sector ).

Bye bye^^

Problem found : I found just now because i wanted to do a ticket, so i went to the options of the mods, and i saw "show maxed mods" that was disabled but i didn't disabled it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I am getting out of here, very very rapidly....

But why was it disabled? I didn't disabled it, I didn't even know there were others filters than the ones we see at the middle...

Edited by PhoenixDes
found the problem

@[DE]Danielle to follow up on fix you guys did for the bug that would let you get through walls using transference, I was testing to see if it was fully fixed today and I did the relic survival in Elara, Jupiter (Corpus) while for the most part the bug is fixed, in certain spots of the map that are high enough overall (plus jumping on containers,barrels and such) when you use transference your operator can kinda go through the wall and get stuck, your operators head will be outside of the map itself, so unlike before it doesn't let you walk around the outside of the map but when you switch back to your Warframe you will sometimes pop out of the map and instead if you try to move you just fall out of the map itself. I'd say I could recreate it 1/5 times but only in some spots, not everywhere like it used to be. (I swore I took screenshots of the spots where it I managed to go through but I apparently didn't so my bad) Anyhow I tested out the spots on Eris that would let you go through them and they're fixed so good work you guys!. :D

Edit: So, tried it again on Sunday's survival sortie on Archeon, Pluto (corpus) and has a similar result I was standing on this container (http://imgur.com/a/wzMDR) and used transference and it made me fall through the map but this time it was endless, before if my character fell through he would reposition in the room I was in but this time around it took around 2-3 minutes for my character to popup in the room after endless button pressings and typing /unstuck didn't work either, now what I noticed this time around is going through the ceiling using transference on these rare spots happens only once per instance and sometimes not at all, since I did Archeon's normal tileset (Exterminate) and tried every spot in the map I could find and it didn't work at all, seems like it's random. Besides that I had a different bug which I think was a one in a thousand   chance, basically while I was trying to position on top of that container I was getting swarmed by corpus and since I was Ash I kept using smokescreen,killing the corpus and then trying transference again to see if I could go through the map again, eventually when I was going to use transference a nullifier ran up to me and I killed it, after which I used transference only to find out my operator couldn't use abilities as if the nullifier was still alive, so my operator was STUCK in crouch mode like warframe crouch mode and I couldn't stand since if I used the crouch button it would instead activate my void power, I was swarmed again and instantly returned to my warframe so I couldn't take a screenshot of that, anyhow returning to my warframe fixed the operator crouching at least but I still had the nullifier debuff map wide, I couldn't use my warframes powers at all and the funny thing is if I got near or inside a new nullifiers bubble it would let me use my warframes powers, pretty weird and funny bug.

Edit 2: Ok so I tried today's sortie survival on Hydron, Sedna (Grineer) and it also worked again, seems like it's a one time thing and for the most part seems its only on survival I could be wrong, tho it didn't work again after the first time luckily I took screenshots this time, same as before stood on a container, jumped, did transference and went over the ceiling but after I got out it did not let me do it anymore.  http://imgur.com/a/CXLnW

Edited by Alternlex
More findings

Good evening, I have some serious problems about some things that happend today..
1) Fissure mission rewards were missing and i collected 10/10 reactant..
2 and the most concerning thing was also now.. I was playing at Hieracon and i had to go out at a farm of 1200 kryotic.. The Enemies had a level in a scale from 60-65 and they made really much damage- more than it should.. My nova was more alive than the frost in the team and the damage they have dealt was too much to compensate.. even with strong weapons.. please check what is going on..
Thanks for the support so far :)

Not sure if this is a factor, but the last hotfix has probably glitched me bad enough for survival type or even defence type missions with void fissures. I keep being pushed out of the warframe, and into operator mode. When I get back into the warframe , I can't parkour or shoot and only have access to my third ability. Please help, this is getting frustrating. 

I am currently experiencing a bug with syndicate rep. First off I know it isn't the daily cap because it will happen even if its the first mission of the day. Now, the bug I am receiving is not gaining any rep in red veil. Though I have not tried it with the left 3 syndicates, as those are not the ones I am currently trying to farm in, I have activated all 6 syndicates, and I have reached max rank in New Loka, and am one promotion away from max rank in the Perrin Sequence. More about the bug however; I do not have any missions available for the red veil, when accompanying a friend on red veil missions I do not see or have the ability to pick up their artifacts in the missions, and when the mission ends I do not receive any standing with them or their allies, nor any negative standing for their enemies. Also worth noting, when having the sigil equipped that I got when starting their syndicate I do not receive any standing for them.

Edited by dGxZ3R0